Easy Appointment Booking App

Maison Haru 漫山春日
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited August 17, 2022

Amazing support team and easy to set up and add to products. Our website now has a professional looking calendar customers can easily make bookings on.

Ramps Skatepark
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied June 15, 2022

Hello friends at Ramps Skatepark,

Thanks for the review, Adam! And thanks for lovin' our app! We're always happy to help, just ping us! 😎

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

June 15, 2022

I love this app and the staff are really helpful. i cant wait to have my clients book their appointments with this app.

T.Alexandra.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Propel Commerce replied June 15, 2022

Hello friends at T.Alexandra.com,

We're glad to help your business, Tamara! Thanks for the review!
Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

June 10, 2022

The customer service was absolutely outstanding and very speedy! This app is very easy to set up and it's free?! You can't beat that!

SimplyEtc. Boutique
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
June 9, 2022

I used this app to add an appointment booking feature to my site. Looking for something simple, clean, that does the job. I was happy to find Appointment Booking App. It's easy to install, clean interface. I needed support at one point, and they were fast, professional, and we're able to take care of my request within minutes! Thanks Tom! The best part, it's free!!!

NewMomTested Shop
Time spent using app: 27 days
June 9, 2022

Only set this up so haven't had a customer book actively but the support for set up was absolutely amazing, sorted my issues so quickly and efficiently. If only every business had the same customer support! Thanks Tom!

Starlit Therapies
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 8, 2022

support was very good. some important features missing but they promised they would add in the near future. The support was so responsive that I have taken the plunge. The app works very well with my theme. Very happy so far.

MARK MARENGO
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 7, 2022

It's working really good and the support is amazing! Totally recomend!
Start using today and its really easy !

Catarina Macedo Ferreira
Portugal
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
June 6, 2022

Great customer service. They worked with us to get the app set up and working properly. Would definitely recommend it!!

Nashelle
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 6, 2022

Cette application est facile d'utilisation, la personnalisation est rapide et efficace et le support très réactif !

Dame coach