Reviews (234)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient booking system that prevents double bookings and enhances business operations. It features a mobile-friendly design, integrates well with Google Calendar and Zoom, and offers customizable settings for various appointment types. The app supports flexible booking increments and has an effective reminder system via email and SMS. Merchants praise its seamless performance and easy setup, and commend the support team, especially Leo and Tom, for their quick and helpful service.

February 2, 2023

Exactly what I needed! This is the only app I could find that had the ability to change the scheduled amount of time based on the product variants. Works perfectly and it is very easy to use!

Esoteric Awakenings
30 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 2, 2023

Hello friends at Esoteric Awakenings,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Jack! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

April 30, 2022

I added the app to add consultations to my site. On the set up page there was an option to give my account a boost and Chud responded very promptly (at 1 am est ) and assisted with the boost and when I couldn’t find where the change was made he took a screenshot to direct me. He was very nice and prompt.

The House of Tatum
27 minutes using the app
March 6, 2023

Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer simplen App um Bookings Slots Workshops auf unserem Store anzubieten. Wir wäre es wichtig, dass man zuerst das Zeitfenster wählen kann und dann wie viele Plätze man für diese Zeit buchen möchte. Gerade wenn jemand für eine Freundin mit buchen möchte wäre das super. Bin noch nicht ganz sicher, ob die App wirklich alle unsere Needs ab denken kann, bin es weiter am herausfinden. Aber der Customer Service ist sehr hilfsbereit und schnell, danke Tom und auch Leo.

Clayeria
Switzerland
About 9 hours using the app
April 19, 2023

awesome customer service, replies in seconds, thank you for this app work great for easy bookings, thanks

G.W Bands
17 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 19, 2023

Hello friends at G.W Bands,

Thank you very much for the review, Yves! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

June 27, 2022

I used this app to add a consultation booking feature for my webshop! I help customers figure out which superfoods they need and this call is for free but needed to be able toschedule it immediately and sync with my calendar! Propel made it happen easily and smoothly! And had great customer service! Thanks so much!! Happy to find apps and customer service like that!

MYSUPERFOODPHARMACY
Netherlands
13 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 27, 2022

Hello friends at MYSUPERFOODPHARMACY,

Thank you very much for the review, Katharina! We're glad to help your store. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 2, 2023

Muy bien, la aplicación esta bastante bien. Lo que echo en falta es que este en español aunque no hay ningún problema utilizando el translate de Google. La atención al cliente muy buena.

Mermaid Crystal
Spain
12 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 2, 2023

Hola amigos de Mermaid Crystal,

¡Gracias por la evaluación IMPRESIONANTE! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la app y más poder para tu negocio! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

January 28, 2023

Ik ben enorm tevreden van de snelle service. De reacties op de chat waren er meteen en als ik zelf iets niet kon dan werd er overgenomen door een medewerker.

LIGHTCOACHING
Belgium
June 25, 2022

it ruined my website and I will never use this app again. it erased everything from the home page of my website.

Mystical Living Sacred Wellness
Propel Commerce replied June 25, 2022

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing, however Propel Appointments does not make any changes to your theme. We use Shopifys theme app extension technology which allows our app to work without theme changes.

Also, Shopify activates our app on your product page only - not the homepage.

Propel Appointments did not cause this issue, however if you contact our support, we'll be happy to help you locate the cause of the issue and resolve it.

If your homepage settings were lost, did you install a new copy of your theme? That can cause the issue you're describing. Publishing the old copy of your theme should bring your homepage back.

February 4, 2023

Very disappointing. The developer was very unhelpful with the cart integration. It had issues with the shopping cart display and he refused to assist me. Never encountered this before with any other app integration. Not prepared to pay for this app.

Grace - Sacred Space
Propel Commerce replied February 4, 2023

Hi Tanya, we're so sorry to hear about the issue with your theme's Cart page!

Your store theme developers should be able to fix it easily. We can have our developers try to fix it for you.

If you're willing to try with us, we have sent you a follow up email.

Please let us know so we can send you an access request to your store theme.

June 28, 2023

Pretty good, no complaints. There is nothing really to talk about as I have not used much of the application yet.

ProSports