Easy Appointment Booking App

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 13, 2022

Very good treatment and gradable attention with the support people, the app is very easy and meets the needs that are sought.

Aida Cancino
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 days
Propel Commerce replied December 13, 2022

Hello friends at Aida Cancino,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 8, 2022

Excellent product and excellent service
I would highly recommend
We use the app for appointment booking and all seems really good so far

My Store
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Propel Commerce replied December 8, 2022

Hello friends at My Store,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Ben! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 6, 2022

Really like the app. Customer service is A1. I got a few issues and I got on the live chat with a tech person and it was pretty quick that the issue was solved. Thanks to the Propel team

fasterhigher
Time spent using app: 16 days
Propel Commerce replied December 6, 2022

Hello friends at fasterhigher,

Thank you very much for the review, Benjamin! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

December 5, 2022

Customer service is great! The app is just right for the number of features/price ratio. Super easy setup and deployment.

Sqwod Pod
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied December 5, 2022

Hello friends at Sqwod Pod,

November 28, 2022

I needed an app that would let me book workshops & events for my brick & mortar. I didn't want to use something like eventbrite because I wanted to drive traffic to my website and make it seamless. I tried a few other apps but they were not as easy as this one to figure out with out having to be too computer savvy & it does exactly what I want it to do.

Proper Goods Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied November 28, 2022

Hello friends at Proper Goods Shop,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Erin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 22, 2022

Very helpfull tool and TOM help me a lot :) now my clients can book their online classes without any problems

pppconsultores
Chile
Time spent using app: 4 days
Propel Commerce replied November 22, 2022

Hello friends at pppconsultores,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Oscar! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited January 17, 2023

L'application est top et facile a utilisé, et le support est très efficace. Dès que j'ai un problème, ils font tout pour le résoudre et rapidement en plus !

Nails you deserve
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Propel Commerce replied November 19, 2022

Bonjour les amis de Nails vous méritez,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis Maëlle ! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

- Léo @ Propel Commerce

November 16, 2022

I have found this app relatively easy to use, and have been very impressed with the quick and personal customer service from Leo. I’ve had a few issues quickly changing my store hours to adjust for my schedule. And Leo has quickly been able to access my shop (with permission of course) and quickly fix any issue I am having. I decided to upgrade to the $15/month plan so that my clients could receive text appointment confirmations. Any frustration I have had with not quickly figuring out an issue with Propel has been quickly relieved by the FAST, courteous and professional customer service from the Propel team! I also have found it to look very nice and professional. It seamlessly incorporates with my Shopify site. A+++ Erica

shopransomjewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied November 17, 2022

Hello friends at shopransomjewelry,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Erica! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

November 16, 2022

The customer service team is the best! I was having issues getting the “book now” button to work (user issue) but not only did Tom fix all issues, he fixed them in under 15 minutes including wait time! This app is also super user friendly! I’m incredibly happy and recommend any service provider to use them!

Kit's Lash & Beauty Bar
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Propel Commerce replied November 16, 2022

Hello friends at Kit's Lash & Beauty Bar,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 10, 2022

Easy to use, affordable and support is efficient and helpful. The developers listen to client needs.

The Laid Back Bride
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied November 10, 2022

Hello friends at The Laid Back Bride,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Aleena! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀