Easy Appointment Booking App

Take bookings and appointments, manage your calendar

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Start taking appointments with Propel Appointments

Freedge Beauty

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Very useful and user-friendly app. Also a very good support chat.
Easy to use, quick and efficient !

June 29, 2022

Hello friends at Freedge Beauty,

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to help your business. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Radix Healing

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I did not have a CLUE what I was doing but Tom was a great help! He requested permission for collaboration; helped me add different call durations, helped me with removing the inventory, count checked to make sure everything was working perfectly and so much more! Without him I would of been lost!

Boca Bargoons Scottsdale

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Helped me a lot with fixing the app. Easy and simple! they made the process easy! I would recommend it!

TacticBoy

Location France
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Très bonne application et très bon service client. Très bonne application et très bon service client.

Bonjour amis de TacticBoy,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis ! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

Jovani&Vins Online

Location Spain
Time spent using app 24 minutes

por ahora todo genial, haciendo pruebas para gestionar las reservas de mi bodega. Espero poder lograrlo

Hola amigos de Jovani&Vins Online,

¡Muchas gracias por la reseña, Jovani! ¡Estoy seguro de que te encantará nuestra aplicación! 😊
¡Chatea con nosotros en cualquier momento que necesites ayuda! ¡Más potencia para tu bodega! 🚀

Shakti-earth

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Very useful and user-friendly app. Also a really great support chat. very quick and efficient. Love it!

Hello friends at Shakti-earth,

Thanks for the review, Kelly! We really appreciate it. We're glad to hear you enjoy our app. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

MYSUPERFOODPHARMACY

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 13 minutes

I used this app to add a consultation booking feature for my webshop! I help customers figure out which superfoods they need and this call is for free but needed to be able toschedule it immediately and sync with my calendar! Propel made it happen easily and smoothly! And had great customer service! Thanks so much!! Happy to find apps and customer service like that!

June 27, 2022

Hello friends at MYSUPERFOODPHARMACY,

Thank you very much for the review, Katharina! We're glad to help your store. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

fixbox.co.uk

Excellent app, beautiful, clean and simple to use for customers.
Easy to manage back end with great support from the developers. Can't rate highly enough, Thanks!

June 27, 2022

Hello friends at fixbox.co.uk,

We appreciate the review, Daniel! Thank you very much! Our support team is always ready to assist you anytime! Good luck to you business! 🚀

goddessbodyfx

getting my account set up to start accepting bookings on my site was super easy and the rep that helped me was fast and friendly...thank you i will definitely recommend to others!

June 25, 2022

Hello friends at goddessbodyfx,

Thank you very much for the review, Natalie! We're always happy to help! Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

thecozycabin.co

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 11 hours

First experience using this booking app and I must say this is the best one out there yet! Interface looks clean and the team is working very hard to get new features pushed out! ALL my queries were answered and I'm super happy to come across this app. Highly recommend :)

June 25, 2022

Hello friends at thecozycabin.co,

We appreciate the review, Joycelyn! Thank you so much! Yes, we'll get to your feature request soon! 😎 More power to your business! 🚀