Easy Appointment Booking App

Take bookings and appointments, manage your calendar

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Start taking appointments with Propel Appointments

Proper Goods Shop

I needed an app that would let me book workshops & events for my brick & mortar. I didn't want to use something like eventbrite because I wanted to drive traffic to my website and make it seamless. I tried a few other apps but they were not as easy as this one to figure out with out having to be too computer savvy & it does exactly what I want it to do.

November 28, 2022

Hello friends at Proper Goods Shop,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Erin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

pppconsultores

Location Chile

Very helpfull tool and TOM help me a lot :) now my clients can book their online classes without any problems

November 22, 2022

Hello friends at pppconsultores,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Oscar! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Nails you deserve

Location France
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Support très gentil et très rapide. Je n'ai pas encore utilisé l'application mais elle a l'air pratique et facile d'utilisation

November 19, 2022

Bonjour les amis de Nails vous méritez,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis Maëlle ! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

- Léo @ Propel Commerce

shopransomjewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have found this app relatively easy to use, and have been very impressed with the quick and personal customer service from Leo. I’ve had a few issues quickly changing my store hours to adjust for my schedule. And Leo has quickly been able to access my shop (with permission of course) and quickly fix any issue I am having. I decided to upgrade to the $15/month plan so that my clients could receive text appointment confirmations. Any frustration I have had with not quickly figuring out an issue with Propel has been quickly relieved by the FAST, courteous and professional customer service from the Propel team! I also have found it to look very nice and professional. It seamlessly incorporates with my Shopify site. A+++ Erica

November 17, 2022

Hello friends at shopransomjewelry,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Erica! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Kit's Lash & Beauty Bar

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The customer service team is the best! I was having issues getting the “book now” button to work (user issue) but not only did Tom fix all issues, he fixed them in under 15 minutes including wait time! This app is also super user friendly! I’m incredibly happy and recommend any service provider to use them!

November 16, 2022

Hello friends at Kit's Lash & Beauty Bar,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

The Laid Back Bride

Location Australia

Easy to use, affordable and support is efficient and helpful. The developers listen to client needs.

Hello friends at The Laid Back Bride,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Aleena! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Precision Raceworks, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really easy appointment booking app to set up and quick responses for service. Only downside, is you have to pay to manually add any bookings, but hey, they have to make money somehow.

Hello friends at Precision Raceworks, LLC,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Stephen! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Foxxie Box

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Tom was wonderful and very helpful!! This app less the headache its already hard running a business. Im keep my finger crossed, I feel that this app will great for me.

November 9, 2022

Hello friends at Foxxie Box,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Teiwan! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

shopangelra

had trouble w the scheduling and they were so quick to respond and assist me with resolving. app is pretty easy to use!

Hello friends at shopangelra,

Thank you very much for the review, Angel! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Light Of Twelve

Thank you so much Leo for all of your help this morning! Leo was absolutely fantastic. Very kind, patient and answered all questions quickly and efficiently! I love this app! It is very easy to set up, it looks great & It is affordable! I'm happy with this choice :)

November 4, 2022

Hello friends at Light Of Twelve,

Thank you very much for the review, Victoria! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12