Easy Appointment Booking

Take appointments, bookings, services, events on your calendar

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wilkerson Farm

I used this app to book Field Trips & Family Photo Sessions at our farm fall festival. Think it has a good user interface, easy to configure and love that it will update our google calendar automatically. Have had a few issues with some people not being able to select a date and time but that was only on school networks.

August 22, 2022

So glad the app is working well for you! If you do hear back from those customers, please send their screenshot to hey@getservicify.com, we would be happy to investigate this further!

Trail Sniffers

Location Australia

A great booking app that intergrated wonderfully with my shopify store. Unfortunetally my services changed direction and I needed another software that could support group classes. Customer Service was incredible and a particual shout out to Ray his quick responses and solutions.

August 10, 2022

Sorry the app couldn't work out for you - thank you for trying us out! We are investigating how a multiple sequence of classes feature would work and will be sure to send you a note once we have something :)

Camia rhea

I used this app for helping my clients schedule tarot readings with me, and even though the time is kinda irritating, it works perfectly fine and looks great on my website.

January 17, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you like the app. We have an update in the works that's going to make selecting times *much* easier!

ElectricBikeTechnologies.com

Used the app to schedule sales meetings with clients. They have been very adaptive to our needs and continue to develop the app further for more customization and a better user experience.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're excited to continue working together to make sure Easy Appointment Booking works for you and your customers 🙏