4.5

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping app for its wide range of unique, high-quality products, seamless integration, and fast shipping times, especially in the US, EU, and UK. They value its automatic syncing of prices and stock, inclusion of shipping costs in product prices, and responsive customer support. The app is beneficial for beginners and has boosted many merchants' sales and profits. Features like the product importer and the ability to filter products based on shipping locations are also appreciated.

April 22, 2022

Very good app with excellent customer support. They have responded very constructively my questions around usual profit percentage, some questions on shopify store and guide me over some different seasonal niches .

genuineproducts22
April 30, 2022

Good products and found plenty that has the EAN and full details which means I can sell via Shopify to FB and Google marketplaces...

romanshop-uk
Singapore
April 30, 2022

Using the app since 2021 when I was a beta tester for it and it's been improved massively. The way they sync products instantly inventory and pricing wise is really good. Also products are keep getting better and better and still no crappy China long delivery times!

atlanta-decor
Germany
April 21, 2022

My first order, my first dropshipping app, my first delivery and so on. I will always be grateful to appscenic teams for being patient, discussing with me via chat and google meet and helping me succeed!

forgegenius
May 6, 2022

I have started my dropshipping journey using AppScenic and while it was not an easy one, I am now the 3rd month and overall happy with the growth. It is hard work, I learnt alot about how to make products work, how to make them attractive, how to build audiences in facebook ads and so on. This is not an easy job but it is very rewarding when you are getting the orders in and seeing some profits. My point is, as I don't want to keep going around, I would not have succeeded without Appscenic, especially their system which is easy enough, does all you need and their help. I spoke with them over the live chat over 50 times, lengthy and technical discussions which have been always very helpful.
This is one of the best customer service experience I had and a software that simply works and helps you run the dropshipping business.
Have a good weekend everyone!

spainhomedecor
Switzerland
Appscenic Ltd replied June 22, 2023

Thank you for sharing your dropshipping journey with us. We're thrilled to hear that you've found success and growth using AppScenic. We understand that dropshipping can be challenging, but it's rewarding to see your hard work pay off with orders and profits.

We're delighted to have played a part in your success. Our team is committed to providing excellent customer service and we're glad to hear that our live chat support has been helpful to you. We're here to assist you every step of the way and ensure our system meets your needs in running your dropshipping business.

We appreciate your kind words about our software. We strive to make it user-friendly and effective, enabling you to focus on growing your business. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you continued success on your dropshipping journey!

Best regards,
AppScenic Team

May 5, 2022

Very good app so far, was able to do all I needed in terms of initial configuration and pushed the products to my Shopify. The team were always very helpful and their responses is instant!

baby3087store
Netherlands
April 21, 2022

My name is Christina and I am doing dropshipping in US. Started about 2 years ago so I have a decent amount of experience. For the last few months I have tried to move away from Aliexpress dropshipping for obvious reasons and I am using this app to get the premium products that truly ships and deliver within few days...
The app is clean, neat, smart and have interesting features. I have already discussed with them to add a multi language support as I have lots of Spanish visitors to my site and they said will be soon!!

encorestore2
May 9, 2022

Very good app that have all the information available, a proper knowledgebase that I could use and a real (no bots) livechat. The software works very well with the Shopify app!

gamestoresc2
Germany
June 24, 2022

Using the app for over a month now and overall a very good experience. Their support is the best, very helpful and patient. I am learning, I am growing and I had my first order. Thank you Appscenic!

evelina8-77df
April 22, 2022

Used the app in the last 2 months within 3 stores and overall a very positive experience. Everything works as expected, smooth and no issues to report. Thank you, have a good weekend!

pixelspecials