4.6

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping app for its seamless integration with Shopify, efficient order and inventory management, and reliable delivery times. Many commend the app's wide range of high-quality products and powerful marketing tools. The customer support is noted for its quick and professional responses. Features like product sourcing, pricing setting, and shipping cost incorporation are also appreciated. However, some find the product upload and description editing features time-consuming. Despite this, the app is seen as a practical tool for enhancing customer experience and boosting sales.

April 28, 2022

Very good details on the products and nice selection. Would obviously want more and more, but I was pretty impressed on a first browse of the catalogue. Oh, btw a bit more clarity on categories would be even nicer, just to not be 100% positive!

cri221
Germany
April 27, 2022

I am using the app since February and overall it has been a positive experience from A to Z (from importing products, to returns). All smooth.

compassmatch
April 27, 2022

Thank you for all your help this morning, all the products are now in my store and ready to be sold. Fingers crossed!

f0rex21store
April 27, 2022

Using the app to sell clothing on my store with success. Nothing to complain and the app is very fast in sync with the products.

gcoman287
Romania
April 27, 2022

Sehr schöne und einfach zu bedienende Anwendung. Viel einfacher sogar als das Shopify, das sehr komplex ist. Ich konnte innerhalb von 1 Stunde einsatzbereit sein.

quick87store
Germany
April 26, 2022

Had 3 orders, 2 delivered in California and one in Nevada. All without problems, smooth and easy. 5 stars from us!

globespecials
April 28, 2022

An app that does exactly what I need, thank you very much. The fact I can get my shipping costs automatically added on my prices, without needing to fiddle around with rates in Shopify is very good.....!

annadan164
April 28, 2022

Installed the app 2 weeks ago and worked over weekends on it. I have now my store fully live and working expecting orders. Very positive experience and easy enough to use app.

vargastore86
April 28, 2022

We are as happy as we can get with the appscenic application. We use it on 3 of our stores under Pro subscription and have over 3000 products sold from them.

dartelia
April 28, 2022

Working much better than other apps and the fact that I dont need to browse from lots of China products is gold!

ava2022