Appstle℠ Memberships

Appstle℠ Memberships

Built for Shopify

Reviews (364)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective membership management features. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth operation. The flexible memberships and subscription management are appreciated, as is the seamless integration with Shopify. The customer support is noted for its quick response and technical expertise. Merchants find the pricing reasonable and value the app's ability to handle customizations. The free plan and trial are also well-received.

June 11, 2024

Best customer service ever, the team spent quite a bit of time on our specific requests getting things looking sharp for our run coaching business. Even when one thing was taking a while they kept providing updates along each step. Gives me a lot of confidence going live :-)

My Store
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
Appstle Inc. replied June 13, 2024

March 17, 2024

I just took 4 full days where I have installed/removed/reinstalled/criedmyeyesout through at least 5+ "Membership/Subscription" based apps. I did small tests here and there, but one after one, they simply didn't have the functionality I needed.

I finally narrowed down my list to Appstle and another popular app. After comparing the pros and cons, reading the reviews, and watching countless tutorial videos on both...

I decided to start with trying Appstle first after realizing their membership fees are less than I was paying in transaction fees for other merchants to handle my subscriptions.

Fast forward into day 2 of me trying to set things up. I consider myself a relatively "medium" technical person. I know enough to sound like I know what I'm doing and I can learn after being shown a general idea of what I want. But I was struggling with setting up the membership access area.

Within a few hours of my initial help request, Jackson on their team had worked with me to figure out what I needed to do. Even going so far as to make a video showing me in detail! I am still floored by this awesome customer service. I now feel confident that I can tackle the rest of this setup and get my members moved over to Shopify.

I am so happy to be starting my membership club off with Appstle!
Thank you! :)

2 Sister Bees
3 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied March 19, 2024

June 10, 2024

Works like a charm, covers all our needs handling our memberships. And most of all – The support is amazing!

Netfood
Sweden
About 1 year using the app
Appstle Inc. replied June 12, 2024

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements:) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

March 19, 2024

I recently installed this app to try it out as we're developing our shop. I ran into a little bit of difficulty with the integration on a product page, and the customer service I got through the chat was top notch. It was quick and solved my problem. I'm feeling confident that if we continue to move forward with this app (which we probably will), I can get the kind of help I need as I continue to integrate it into our shop.

Unless Kids
About 2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied March 20, 2024

May 20, 2024

Easy App to use! I come from a background of little coding and the team behind Appstle has been really helpful in integrating specific details into my Store!

WavBook
29 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied May 22, 2024

May 3, 2024

Harris helped me customized my experience and brought my vision to life. He took his time to explain to me the changes. I appreciate his patience and time

La V Health Fusion
7 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied May 4, 2024

April 29, 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Nancy both times I needed help. I really struggled with all this, and Nancy was there able to help and set up what I needed to make my whole site a membership site. She was kind and patient while I explained my needs for my store... and then she activated everything so I didn't need to deal with any extra stress. Highly recommend and the wait time for support is only a couple of minutes- can't beat that!

Wired Education
New Zealand
6 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied April 30, 2024

May 13, 2024

Excellent app, easy to use and set up, great customer support.

r4robot
About 1 year using the app
Appstle Inc. replied May 14, 2024

May 6, 2024

Just starting out but already had to contact support for theme integration. Customer support is second to none! They helped me with lightning speed!

rides4you
About 1 month using the app
Appstle Inc. replied May 7, 2024

March 21, 2024

great app for getting our memberships setup and live and the Customer Support is great! Quick response and lots of tech support.

elfin los angeles