Appstle℠ Memberships

Appstle℠ Memberships

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2023

This app fits exactly what we were looking for. Excellent and fast support too! Compared with other apps for memberships, this one stands out a lot

Matriarca
Portugal
Appstle Inc. replied January 31, 2023

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements:) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

January 25, 2023

Erinomainen ja todella nopea asiakaspalvelu, kiitos erityisesti Mitanshulle asiantuntevasta ja ystävällisestä palvelusta!

Nakunako Oy
Finland
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Appstle Inc. replied January 25, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

January 22, 2023

I really like the customer support especially miss prathana doing a great job and i really like her conversation level. thanks again

Blaze
Time spent using app: 20 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 22, 2023

January 20, 2023

Great app with even better support! would recommend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woodland Presets
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied January 20, 2023

January 16, 2023

We've just started testing our site with this App and are really impressed with the excellent customer service! We are especially grateful to Mitanshu for his help in solving our problem. Hope that we will be satisfied in the future as well. Now, without a doubt, we put all five stars.

Moda Confidential
Time spent using app: 3 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 16, 2023

January 11, 2023

I normally do not write reviews, however the Customer Support for this APP is untouched! It can be daunting to implement systems into your Shop without a knowledge of HTML Coding. Appstle may not have the easiest to understand instructions, but their customer support is FAST, Responsive, & knowledgeable! Every issue I have come across has been solved in no time. Thanks Appstle for allowing me to accomplish my business ventures!

XV Selects
Time spent using app: 5 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 11, 2023

January 9, 2023

Service was fantastic and very helpful! So glad we got this app and will be a great addition to the store.

The Comic Corner
Time spent using app: 23 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 9, 2023

December 29, 2022

The support people have been WONDERFUL! I'm not super tech savvy with websites, so I stumbled a little with a few spots, but when I messaged them for help, I got responses right away and they handled any spots I was stuck on quickly. I highly recommend!!

DSM Craftmakers Collaborative
Time spent using app: 10 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 29, 2022

December 29, 2022

Meghal was so helpful in solving my problems with getting my memberships to show up on my storefront! I have been stumped for days trying to figure it out on my own. Today I finally gave in and clicked that "talk to us" button next to my store link. Like I told Meghal, sometimes it takes 2 brains. My issues are now solved and I'm ready to refine and start offering my membership options in my Shopify store. Thanks again, Meghal!

Punkin's Unique Boutique
Time spent using app: 20 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 29, 2022

December 28, 2022

Excellent support and fast times on every respond I asked. Every answer was very detailed and well explained.

uncommon