4.9
June 3, 2023

amazing experience! Very good support team who helped me with everything I needed, even custom requests

The 1 Percent
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Appstle Inc. replied June 3, 2023

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements:) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

May 29, 2023

100% amazing people. momna was amazing with helping me put exactly what i wanted on my page. i wish other apps were as efficient as you guys.

VITALFITNESS
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Appstle Inc. replied May 29, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

May 24, 2023

The live chat feature was incredibly helpful and a huge benefit to working with this app. Highly recommend.

outland-entertainment
Time spent using app: 1 day
Appstle Inc. replied May 24, 2023

May 20, 2023

Love it! It is user-friendly and anything you need, their support answers in under 5 minutes! Solved a HUGE problem for my business.

The Clothing Library
Time spent using app: 9 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 20, 2023

Edited May 9, 2023

5 star for the support team and the app itself. I asked many questions and the support team is always ready to answer and help me immediately. the app is also easy to set up membership services, to have membership perks or discounts, but if there can be more documents and clear video tutorials will be great. the email marketing should be more dynamic and customized too.

iHealthMate
Time spent using app: 21 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 9, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

May 3, 2023

Everytime I have requested help, they are always there ready to go. Great app with lots of options for all types of businesses. A couple of tiny hiccups as happens with software/computers but always sorted out with no hassle.

Lincraft
Time spent using app: 8 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 3, 2023

May 2, 2023

I have just migrated from a competitive subscription 'app' and couldn't be happier.

Appstle is easy to use, easy to tailor for my different membership needs, and they're customer service is fantastic.

MEATRUN
Time spent using app: 7 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 2, 2023

April 29, 2023

The people working on this app and customer support is amazing. They quickly fixed my issues and were very kind. I hope to have much success having them as an essential app on my website. If you need membership app for your customers I recommend this.

American Finch
Time spent using app: 7 days
Appstle Inc. replied April 29, 2023

April 27, 2023

Terrible support! Once you email some answers back quickly saying hello. but then take hours to reply. the app is ok. but features are the best, Once customers sign up their aren't any automated emails or options that alert them of their perks. You can't update funnel once live. So if you want to change the payment cycle you can't .

Asia Penelope Collection
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 25, 2023

Super fast response and great customer service! This is the App you need for any membership related projects that you might be working on. Everything is possible with this app! 10 stars!!

SPARKLN