Single Click Setup
Easily set up the Ask-to-Buy button in your store
Prevent cart abandonment and increase sales by enabling shoppers to share their cart with parents or friends.
Shoppers can track the status of their requests and be notified when the purchase is made.
About Ask to Buy
Many visitors don't have the ability or the intent to pay in your store:
- Teenagers and children who don't have a card rely on their parents.
- Spouses, siblings, or friends who choose a gifts for themselves.
Without a proper way for them to share what they want, sales get lost.
How does AskToBuy saves you all those lost sales?
- After a shopper filled a cart, he/she pre-fills all the checkout details.
- The payer receives a link that directs him/her directly to the pre-filled checkout page. All they need to do is put in their payment details.
- Social Pressure - Askers are notified on the status of their request. Payers are more likely to complete the purchase when they know the asker is looking.
Is this good for my store?
Stores that have either of the following will find AsktoBuy beneficial:
- If your store has customers under the age of 17.
- If your store has items that can be purchased as a gift.
If you like us - review us!
Most recent reviews
The app was really easy to setup and use.
Very user friendly and easy to implement.
Had it up and running the same day.
I like the 'nudge' it gives visitors to make a purchase even if they don't fully intend to, simply by handing it for someone else to pay!
Thank you. This is one of the significant reasons the app can actually increase sales. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.
I liked the simplicity of the app. Easy to operate and the icon can be moved to the left or right of your choice. The application Does not slow down site loading speed which is another advantage. Here is a link to my site and you can see what it looks like before you install.
Thanks for your review. Your site looks great and we like the customization you did with the AskToBuy icon. We would love to hear from you in the coming months about the effect that adding AskToBuy to your site had.
Just installed this app on my store https://kinkydiva.com/
Sounds like a great idea. Sounds real simple to use.
However it does not to be appearing on my store.
I don't think i've missed anything, But it's possible.
Please assist asap and I'll review my rating.
Wanted to contact you via your app but could not see a contact option.
Many thank's in advance.
Issue resolved :)
Hi Craig and thanks for not giving up on the app.
We looked at your site and indeed it seems that the app isn't showing. Usually the reason for that is that the app wasn't activated for some reason.
Please go to the app dashboard, and make sure that the toggle button that's in the upper-right corner of the dashboard is active. If not - click it and refresh your site. The Ask To Buy icon should now show up in the the bottom of your site.
Please update us if this solved it. You can do that using our contact email - firstname.lastname@example.org