4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy integration, and compatibility with various themes. It offers customizable widgets and features like product upgrades, add-on apps, and bundle offers. Many find it effective in increasing average order value and conversion rates. The customer support is often praised for quick responses, efficient problem-solving, and customization willingness. The app is also recognized for its fair pricing and value for money.

February 1, 2024

10/10 -There are many widgets to choose from, each being very customizable. Customer service is top notch, Shoutout Yusuf! I've been a long time customer and i'm satisfied with the value the app delivers. I Recommend!

Swingnduck
January 22, 2024

Easy to use app to help customers find the extra product that they need for their purchase

Bonsavon
Denmark
January 27, 2024

Great app, easy to use yet robust features. Customer support is extremely quick (they have replied to all my questions in 30 miutes tops). They even solved the problem with Shopify markets VAT handling. They definitely want to help their customers.

S-Sport.sk
Hungary
4 months using the app
December 11, 2023

This is an easy-to-use app that helps customers find the things that work with the item they are purchasing. It's easy to use but if you need support they are there for you and respond within minutes. I highly recommend this product if you have items that you want to bundle together or want to suggest purchasing with other items.

Aloha City Ukes
12 months using the app
January 25, 2024

I needed help with adding a multi-buy option to my website, and the customer support was able to do it for me within a few minutes, highly recommended!

Aussie Smart Buys
2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

I've been using this app now for over a year and I am very happy with it. I use product addons and frequently bought sections throughout my product pages to cross-sell similar and complementary items. Yusuf has been very helpful and attentive, he is open to feedback and suggestions which is leading to him constantly improving the app. Very happy user.

Manchester Factory
December 12, 2023

Easy app to use for cross sells, and reasonably priced!
It took no time to setup and is compatible with all the various themes we are using.
Also, anytime I'm having an issue, Yusuf is quick to answer to offer support and even ideas on how to make the most of the app features.
I strongly recommend.

Agriframes
11 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Great UI/UX, best I could find after months of searching; not at all complex to set up or use compared to other apps. Support is amazing and fast.

Eclipse Glasses USA
5 months using the app
November 21, 2023

I've been using this app for over a year and the increase in saves definitely covered the costs of using the app. It's very easy to use and it now has new widgets for upsells. Also very fast support. Enjoying this app so far.
I was considering to switching to another app that also had bundles, but this one + the free Bundles app from Shopify basically cover everything you'd need for great bundled offers and upsells.

ScrumMastered
December 13, 2023

Been using this app for a while. Great compatibility, flexibility, looks, support, features. everything is great. just try it.

Scooch