Upsell & Bundle Products

Developer
Assortion
4.9
December 8, 2022

Extremely simple and flexible application. Very clean and professional Shopify official style. Customer support is very fast and takes into account your needs.

Pesukastigavoodid.ee
Estonia
Edited December 6, 2022

Was looking for a simple cross sell app and this one is pretty good. Nice widget right on product page and randomly generates offers based on collections or specific products. This was key for me because I did not want to add specific products and have to maintain them. Just select a collection and let the app auto select the products to show.

Couple things would make it better:

1. It doesn't slow down the store much but the widget doesn't load as quickly especially on mobile. I'm assuming this has to do with the app selecting the products to display. Would be good to find a way to do this and it's queue for the next time the product page is visited.

UPDATE: Developer immediately reached out and gave me a line of code to insert in my theme to immediately speed things up. Definitely reach out if you may experience some slowness as it can be easily fixed.

2. Give the ability to set the number of cross sell products to be purchased in order to get the discount. So for example if I want to show 2 additional products to cross sell, the customer has to buy all 3 products to get the discount. Give the ability to set minimum offer purchase so that way if the customer on wants 2 of the products they can still get the discount and I won't lose a sale.

Other than those things, I like this app much better than many of the other bloating apps that are missing no-brainer features.

HomeLyfe Store
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Assortion replied December 6, 2022

Hi, thanks for the amazing review and really appreciate the feedback.

Please reach out to us on support@assortion.com and will help you with improving the loading speed of the widgets.

Best!

December 4, 2022

This app is the BEST I have tried. I have paid for add-on apps that worked well for a few days and then I had to update every day to get them to function properly on my theme. This app is by far the BEST and Yousef in Customer Service is wonderful!. If you are looking for an add on app or a bundle app look no further! Love it!

Mattress Xperts Florida
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
December 1, 2022

What a great app with fantastic support! I would highly recommend this app! Yusuf is very helpful :)

Col Nelson Motorcycles
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 30, 2022

I'd give this app 10 stars if I could! This app has greatly helped increase average order value, especially during the holidays! Easy to install, and the support team was quick to help answer any questions as well. Highly recommend.

Huggaroo