Assortion: Upsell & Bundles , 267 reviews

4.9
March 14, 2023

The product is very easy to use, the customer service was patient in helping me resolve many of my issues, and the price is also very reasonable.

3Wliners
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
March 14, 2023

App meravigliosa, semplifica notevolmente la vita.
Struttura la pagina a piacimento in maniera facile e comoda.
Crea sconti, raccomandazioni abbinamenti.
L'assistenza è rapida e competente, risolvono qualsiasi problema in pochi minuti. Consigliata

DarSaGiocattoli
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 13, 2023

A very good app that allows us to increase our AOV by 25-30%. I am also definitely impressed with the customer service, Yusuf is always ready to help you in person, even if it is the middle of the night.
I can recommend it to everyone!

yourmysteryshirt.com
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 13, 2023

I can definitely recommend! The app deserves the 5 stars! Great customer support! Great app! Great option to increase sells!

Intina
Germany
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
March 12, 2023

Amazing app , and the support team is very helpful and fast ! i highly recommend it , thank you for this amazing app

Dambshop
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 11, 2023

Can't say enough good things about this app. If we manage to find a good cross sell we manage to make up to €0,8 more per site session. Really helps with our profit margin. Yusuf is a great guy, had some requests regarding customization and within 15 minutes everything was fixed. Probably the best cross sell app out there, really like that you can put the widget underneath the description instead of other apps where you can only place it up top.

Avello
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 10, 2023

10/10 recommend! the best app i have came across so far. has so many features and options, and most importantly, the customer service is top tier. my favorite is the Volume Discounted Pricing - has increased my AOV! check it out. (:

Sweet Life Serenity
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 4, 2023

great customer service great customer service great customer service great customer service great customer service great customer service great customer service

Baked Bags
Time spent using app: 19 days
March 2, 2023

Just installed the app and I am trying it so far. But very impressed with the customer support. They are very fast in response to assist in my request. Recommend so far!

Dach Everywhere
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 2, 2023

Very good support, and awesome app. I recommend it maximum for the best webshop. Thanks for the option to collaborate and make great results!

DivaFashion