Upsell & Bundle Products

Frequently Bought Together,BOGO,Free Gift, Cross Sell, Bundles

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GoyoyoUK

Great customer service, amazing edition to my website and looks absolutely amazing!
Ran into a few problems when adding it, but i messaged the developers through there pop up message window and with in seconds i had a reply giving me advice and showing me where id gone wrong. was fixed in a matter of minutes! So glad i found it and would highly recommend this for your website!

bxgifts

Location China
Time spent using app About 5 hours

This plug-in is very good. It has achieved the desired effect. The customer service is also very good and patient

Drartwork

very useful and practical! the team support is so supportive. definitely recommend it! the bundles system works seamlessly

Lady CarCar Collection

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I've installed their app and they offered zoom meeting to help me with the set up and questions. Fantastic user support! Love their bundle feature! Wish more people to get to know this app!!

Glimpse Glass

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer service is TOP NOTCH. They are just getting started in terms of functionality but this app shows real promise and worked well for my needs.

Outre

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Very helpful, staff always willing to help. I had a problem of it not displaying what I needed and it was fixed immediately.

4OF-TEN

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 4 hours

This app is Very Good. The service support help me a lot. I really recommend. goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood!!!

Olaf's Tun

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is great and user-friendly, allows me to add bundles to specific products. Support are very responsive and helpful, they helped me customise some CSS options. Definitely recommend

Jegaro Store

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I started my day looking for an app that allows me to show recent products seen by my clients and I found myself here, the truth is it is easy to use but even so I had doubts, and the technical support in less than 2 minutes answered me, to be true it is rare that someone responds to you so quickly but here it happened, and the best thing, he gave me personalized assistance!! I recommend the app since it is very useful and what you invest in it you get back, it has good apps in just one.

Healing Woman Organics

Location Barbados

So far I am still testing the app on my website. I love it and I like how quickly customer support responds when I need help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6