Language Native Translate

Build multi-languages stores with New Native Translation API

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

K D Jewellery

terrible, the company installed it for me and have done it wrong, even shopify can not remove it. Ive reached out to the company twice to remove it and they still have not gotten back to me. Luckily my theme is backed up. Please avoid

September 22, 2021

Sorry about your bad experience. We still working on your ticket & explain the issue with 3rd party app that you already installed on your store. Please check it & give us a chance to fix it for you. Native Translate app doesn't insert code to your theme automatically. You should enable the switcher bar to show the language selector.

Mountain City Rock

The developer has work left to do on this app. While the translations themselves were good, from what I could tell, there we several instances in which the app removed sections of product description from the product page. What's more, the developer needs to improve the product installation. The App gives the user the option of using a floating language selector or have the selector embedded in the header, however the header option requires the user edit their own HTML code. That's not something I or most others are qualified to do. The app should install the selector in the header automatically like other Apps do. And finally, the uninstall. When I decided I would test drive another translation App, after removing this one, lines of code were left behind in my theme and the floating language selector continued to appear on my site, forcing me to open a ticket to have it removed. My advice, stay away from this App for now...it has potential but it's not quite there yet.

May 28, 2021

Hi, Native translate using Shopify translation API to do so when you remove the app, it will remove language options from the Shopify list.
If you would like to custom your language switcher you can contact us to do because we provide free service to fit it for your website layout. You can send your requirement to support@arenacommerce.com, our support team really happy to assist you with your issue.

Afterglo

We love this app and we love the team as well! They were very quick to help us with our integration.

Morfit staging

The best multilanguage app so far, quite easy to install, compatible with the theme. Will report back once we have more than 3 languages set up in the store.

HOAKA SWIMWEAR EUROPE

Easy to install and translate. The support was very quick and supportive to set up the store in two languages.

Toulousely - by Chloe Rioux

Very good, simple to use and affordable app. I had to add multilingual support to my theme and this app helped to achieve it with almost no effort. The support was quick and very helpful. I totally recommend it.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Great translation app if you are doing international business! It just like a multilanguage dictionary for your empire. You can have a few different languages in your store instead of single. Easily switch the language with a language switcher on your website. Affordable plan for a startup that wanted to sell a global market with a tight budget. It suitable for big business too, since it able to scale to a Pro plan with more exciting features. Great support with David, straight up with a quick response time for problems we occur during the setup process.

Friday Molly

This app does what it is developed to do. It works. It would have been more perfect if the UX is somewhat more organized but overall, Yes it is the Translation app that you're looking for.

Distons

Really good app. Has helped improve my sales in different countries. Needed some advice during set up and received a quick response from the support team. 5 stars ⭐️

waradly.com

i couldn't apply the translation on a specific theme also i supscribed for the pro version and there is a problems in exporting the translations cvs and tried to contact the app's support several times with no response

February 22, 2021

Hi,

Please contact support@arenacommerce.com to check your issue. The theme should meet the requirement here: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/support-multiple-languages-in-apps-and-themes?shpxid=ca6165f9-0F76-4464-8CCC-39005EA3DDF3#developing-themes-that-support-multiple-languages

1 3 Next