Auction Today , 139 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify theme integration, and real-time bidding feature. It's praised for enhancing business operations and customer experiences, with easy setup and navigation. The app's customer support is noted for its responsiveness and 24/7 service, taking merchant input for future enhancements. Features like secure transactions and the ability to embed auctions into stores are also appreciated.

March 12, 2024

Finally found an auction app that works well with my store theme. Had a few questions setting up and received answers within minutes. Outstanding support. Time to setup some live auctions!

Zombie Unicorn Comics
About 1 year using the app
January 22, 2024

I'm using auction today on my website and I can only recommend it to everyone! Super easy to use, and if you have any problem, you can message customer service who will reply with a solution in less than 5 minutes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 stars well deserved!!

AnnaLovesPottery
4 months using the app
March 24, 2024

We've been using the app for 3 days so far, and we've had nothing short of an incredible experience! The platform itself is better than the competitors we've used on the App Store so far, not just in features but in tech support as well!
If this app isn't exactly what you're looking for, we highly recommend talking to support first before ending your free trial because Shakil and his team have been extremely accommodating with any problem we've run into, and they've taken our feedback and suggestions seriously!
Would 100% recommend!

Faithe Bey Art
4 days using the app
February 26, 2024

This is a great app - Shakil talked me through quite a few questions I had today, and was very helpful, making sure we got to the answer every time. Definitely recommend!

Tony Lucca
24 days using the app
March 23, 2024

The support from the team has been exceptional. We have been running offline auctions for 13 years selling thousands of products and the move to online has been seamless and very fast thanks to Auction Today. Would highly recommend.

Ankandet
Kosovo
26 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Reliable and easy to use. Excellent tech support. We’ve had a lot of success with it! No question it’s worth the subscription fees.

LAMACA Handmade Axes
11 months using the app
January 28, 2024

Great customer service in helping me figure out how to set up my auctio

bloodlinefishfarm
5 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Shakil provided me with exceptional support. I haven't had better support in any system. Fast and perfect. Excellent application. Recommendation.

My Store
Croatia
2 days using the app
March 18, 2024

I like the auction app. It has a few areas of improvement, but overall, i'd recommend.

Salome's Studio
About 1 month using the app
February 7, 2024

Straight forward to use and highly responsive service, thanks!

The Oxherd Boy