Reviews (154)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its superior auction functionality and seamless integration with various themes. They appreciate the real-time bidding feature and intuitive user interface. The customer support is noted for its speed and efficiency. Suggestions for improvement include proxy bidding and hiding the quantity button on product pages. The app has been beneficial in streamlining operations and enhancing online presence.

Edited May 5, 2023

Really quick reply and helpful support! Shakil gives us a quick response and fix the problem in 10 minutes.

Resin Art NZ
New Zealand
About 1 year using the app
Apex Apps replied May 14, 2023

We're glad we were able to fulfill your needs, Positive comments like yours encourage us to put in a lot of effort and keep offering better auction functionality.

December 9, 2022

Really easy to use, easy install and works exactly as they claim. Great customer service and support!

Import Cave
12 months using the app
Apex Apps replied December 9, 2022

March 13, 2023

Shakil was amazing. I couldnt get the app working with my theme but within minutes he had it working and fixed all the little issues I was having. Amazing!!

Apollo Computers
12 months using the app
Apex Apps replied March 31, 2023

January 3, 2024

Great live chat support. I've just set up my first auction. Very excited to see what comes of it. Shakil was very helpful and responsive.

Art of the Sea | #1 Coastal Wall Decor
About 3 hours using the app
May 15, 2023

app easy to integrate and use. customer service is excellent, helped resolved any issues quickly and effectively

Sharity Thrift
Apex Apps replied May 15, 2023

April 12, 2023

This girl have super power. They fix everthing. You Support was awesome. Very fast to analyse and speak very well

Superkianda
Angola
Apex Apps replied April 12, 2023

January 11, 2023

Nice application and very useful in making online sales more attractive. Fast and good quality support. Highly recommended.

Stamps Mall
Romania
Apex Apps replied January 11, 2023

May 10, 2023

I had a few issues when installing the app, some of them were on my side, some of them were on the side of the app. However, the support team was able to help me quickly, effectively and answered all my questions.

Thank you!

Leaf Trading Cards
Apex Apps replied May 14, 2023

March 31, 2023

Exactly what we were looking for! Little glitch to get up and running with our theme, but Jack helped us out swiftly and got everything sorted in no time.

Coughlin Jewelers
Apex Apps replied March 31, 2023

August 7, 2023

Rabi and Jack's customer service at Auction Today was simply outstanding. Their prompt and knowledgeable assistance made my auction experience exceptional. The Auction Today app itself is a game-changer, with an intuitive interface, real-time bidding, and a wide selection of items. Secure transactions and top-notch customer support make this app a must-try. Kudos to Rabi and Jack for their excellent service, and congratulations to Auction Today for creating a stellar app!

Flowioo