Australia Post Rates & Labels

Australia Post Rates & Labels

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

EduThreads

We looked at and tested a number of different apps for AusPost parcel integration and labelling. We found PluginHive's app the best in terms of functionality, support and cost. The support team are very responsive with any queries or issues we encounter and everything has been sorted out very quickly. The experience has been fantastic and we are very happy with our choice. Great work team!

April 9, 2021

We’re are glad to know that you have liked our app the best out of the ones you have tested. And thank you very much for appreciating our team. This means a lot to us.

Noofies

If every company gave the same support as these guys, running a small business would be easy. I had a few issues setting up international shipping so I contacted them and they jumped on to my site and fixed it for me in no time. If you use Shopify in Australia I would highly recommend using this app.

February 12, 2021

Thank you so much for rating our support/plugin positively! This really means a lot!

Go Eco Store

I use this app to consolidate my customer information onto my shipping label as well as integrating the Australia Post rates which are linked to my account using this Australia Post Rates & Labels, very easy to set up from the app

February 11, 2021

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app’s rates and shipping labels features. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

Code Black Coffee

These guys are legends. Best support. Thanks, team. It was a bit complicated to setup but these guys will help you like it's their own website.

December 11, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review. It was our pleasure to help you streamline your shipping process.

Future Folk Designs

This is a great, useful plugin, but the best value-add is the expert, patient and helpful support from the helpdesk!

Nursery 2 U

This feed back was meant for another app I was confused about which app I was working with, this pp has no support ...sorry guys

SONYA SWIM

Amazing app! It is so easy to use and most importantly it saves a huge amount of time to generate and print labels! The support team are always responsive and timely too.