Auto Hide Un‑hide Products

Automate hiding sold-out or publish in-stock products

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MAAREE

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I only used this app for 5 minutes, so cannot comment on it's ability to do what it says in can do, and does not warrant a bad review. However, I can recommended this app by Shopify as they would be able to hide the products in my catalogues that are Out of Stock through contextualised inventory across locations. This app cannot do this as it does not work based on locations.

Green A Place

Great app. The setup is straightforward and simple, with no complicated steps. The price is just perfect as well.

Ruitershop Pas de Deux

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app with quick and helpfull support. Couldn't be better in my opinion it just does all it needs to do for a fair price

SEELENlook

Location Germany

Tolle Helfer im Stock Management, nutzen wir seit paar Monaten erfolgreich im Shop. Klare Empfehlung!

America's Steals & Deals

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was exactly what we were looking for. They answered my questions very quickly when I had some doubts. We strongly recommend it.

Paladin Vinyl

Loved the app during the trial period and made a suggestion for a feature that was accepted and implemented before my trial was even over! An amazing team, functional and vital app for my business, and outstanding customer service. They earned this customer!

Best Dildos in America!

This app is very useful and flexible: You can set it up to automatically hide your out of stock products and to reactivate them once they become available, without any manual intervention. Also provides a log of changes made. Highly recommended!

Tharp's Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

So far so good. The app can be scheduled to auto hide/publish multiple times a day or once or you can do it manually.. It works great because its hiding the items in my store from synclogic that are autopopulating but out of stock. Saving me so much time.. Only down fall so far is that I clicked to receive an email update and it sent me hundreds of emails instead of just 1 when i completed its task.

Kingdom

Love this App! Have been using it for almost a month now and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Outstanding, every Shopify owner needs this app.

TCG Mutineers

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is absolutely essential for merchants that have inventory that will be out of stock for extended (or indefinite) periods of time. What's better is that the developer doesn't price gouge my Shopify fees for providing such a useful feature. I considered joining 'BZY MART', and leaving a lower rating to also prevent misguiding information, but this app is 100% worthy of a 5-star review and I'll gladly opt-out and pay the current fee for life to support the Dev(s).

Previous 1 3