Auto Hide Un‑hide Products

Auto Hide Un‑hide Products

by Xeon Apps

Automate hiding sold-out or publish in-stock products

RetailBoxx

Appreciate the effort taken by the support team to help me configure the app as I wanted. Thanks for implementing the new feature from me.

ENTREPRENRS®

Excellent app. The app allows to to hide/publish from all channels by setting product status to active/draft. It also allowed me to configure to hide only from online-store for some of my products. I could not get this flexibility from other apps.

Fatty Outlet

Amazing app with super active support. I had a query and they responded quickly and even set up my hiders and publishers. App performance is great.

Dealing With You

We have too many products and this app we use to delist our sold out products. It works like a charm. Thank you.

Little Oily Designs

Very good app to have for every store. It easily cleans the out of stock products from my store and when they are back, it publishes them automatically.

Clean IT Quickly

Glad to find this app. I have too many products, other apps were changing at way too high prices. This app does the job better and at a low price.

Lully Bye Baby

Very humble and quick support. They walked me through the app very patiently and helped me configure it. I highly recommend this app.

The Model Server

The post hide actions in the app app is very helpful. After easily configuring the app to hide products, the post hide action allowed me to add tags and the post publish action allowed me to remove the tags. Very helpful

With Us We Grow

I needed some changes with the hide by date feature of the app and the team responded to my request and they did the change for me. Could not be more happy with the app.

Rafsco

Happy to find this app. Very easy interface with a lot of flexibility to achieve the needs I have. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5