Auto Hide Un‑hide Products

Auto Hide Un‑hide Products | Reviews

by Xeon Apps

Automate hiding sold-out or publish in-stock products

Clothes Mentor St Matthews

Our store sells items where we only have 1 of that item. Before installing this app, we had so many items shown as "sold out" which was making the shopping difficult. So thankful for this app

Clothes Mentor Turkey Creek

When we switched to using tags, I wasn't able to use the default in collection to hide items that were sold out. The collections were a mess for shoppers until I installed this app. It did great in hiding all of my products that are no longer available for sale. This was so helpful!

Carousel

Really great up! The setup is very easy and fast. It work immediately without bugs or any problems. Definitely would recommend this app!

Vinyl On 45

Simple and quick app that does the job it promises to do. We experienced that some products were not hidden, but after contacting Shopify it was a bug at their side and is fixed now. Also, the option to configure a Hider/Publisher are great!

Standalone Desks

I just tried this app and it worked immediately. Its super easy to set up (took me 1 minute) - and there are a large number of options which you can choose to configure - I used the basic option and it worked like a charm. Definitely a great app for my store!

Bodyandfitness.com

Customer service was very helpful. They spend over an hour helping me set up just the way I wanted.

MassForLife.com

I purchase this app for one of my site then I purchase this app for all my websites due to the great customer service

Lowcostvitamin.com

Love this app. Abhishek Jaiswal with customer service was very helpful. Help to customized my site just the way I wanted it.

DORSAL®

App works great. Had a setting wrong and the support was fast!!! Definently would recommend this app.

0031 Shop

This app is really great! I have thousands of products and the app hides the sold out products instantly and shows the products again immediately when they are in stock again. Also, I had some questions about the use of the app and Abhishek helped me out with it in no time. So, if you are looking for an app that will automatically hide and un-hide your products with great support, this is your app!