Auto Hide Un‑hide Products

Auto Hide Un‑hide Products | Reviews

by Xeon Apps

Automate hiding sold-out or publish in-stock products

Paladin Vinyl

Loved the app during the trial period and made a suggestion for a feature that was accepted and implemented before my trial was even over! An amazing team, functional and vital app for my business, and outstanding customer service. They earned this customer!

Best Dildos in America!

This app is very useful and flexible: You can set it up to automatically hide your out of stock products and to reactivate them once they become available, without any manual intervention. Also provides a log of changes made. Highly recommended!

Tharp's Boutique

So far so good. The app can be scheduled to auto hide/publish multiple times a day or once or you can do it manually.. It works great because its hiding the items in my store from synclogic that are autopopulating but out of stock. Saving me so much time.. Only down fall so far is that I clicked to receive an email update and it sent me hundreds of emails instead of just 1 when i completed its task.

Kingdom

Love this App! Have been using it for almost a month now and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Outstanding, every Shopify owner needs this app.

TCG Mutineers

This app is absolutely essential for merchants that have inventory that will be out of stock for extended (or indefinite) periods of time. What's better is that the developer doesn't price gouge my Shopify fees for providing such a useful feature. I considered joining 'BZY MART', and leaving a lower rating to also prevent misguiding information, but this app is 100% worthy of a 5-star review and I'll gladly opt-out and pay the current fee for life to support the Dev(s).

Sunny's Fun Shop

I use this app to hide my out of stock products to make my store look neat, It does it automatically so I don't have to worry about a thing

BZY MART

Great ! Works perfectly. After hiding, I tried to search the product. And its amazing, it disappears. But the variants which is out of stock is still exists. I saw people rating 5 stars, but this rating is only because this app says : "We will check your review and will make this app FREE forever for you." But I don't want to misguide others by showing Overall rating 5.0 Thanks

Myrtleford Sports and Toys

I have just started with this app but was impressed by how quickly it hid
125 products that were out of stock. Much easier than doing it manually myself with over 2,000 items to deal with.

Designer Tagged

I am so glad that I found this app, Settings can be done with one click immediate product hide/publish done literally within minutes (regards the 20 000 product range )and the price is more than amazing Previously was using a different app and it was a nightmare to get products in the order as well as much more expensive. Yes, definitely would recommend this app to every store owner. Great job guys ❤️❤️❤️Designer Tagged

Clothes Mentor Taylorsville

Love this app. Allows all of the product that has been sold to be hidden from shoppers' view so that it creates a cleaner looking website. Thanks!