Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Home Rego

Amazing app helped me gain more customers from across the pond. very unusual to use at first but easy to use afterwards!

April 5, 2020

thanks for the great review 🤝stay safe!

Fleur de lis shapers

Great don't know how to add currency though. other than that its really really good! Recommended if you are in major areas

April 5, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! Inside the app you will find the "Currencies List" settings. Click on "Add currency" or "Show all currencies". If you need more help, email us directly to lynda@conversionbear.com

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Very good app, it works perfectly, I also like to have the possibility to change the way it appears in the store. I recommend it!

April 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤞Lynda.

EurekaBangles

This is awesome.... it can greatly help the store... plus the fact that it is free, it is highly user friendly...thank you.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for supporting our efforts 🤞Jonathan.

SOCIAL CLUB

Super easy to set up and edit! The videos and text guides were of great help and I really like that it gives you a lot of options on where the placing of the converter. Strongly recommended.

April 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝Jonathan.

Weylson

Fantastic app that does given job more than expected. I love it. I always wish good luck for the team. Good Job!

April 4, 2020

Thank you very much for the kind review 🤝 Highly appreciated!

SeeandWear

This is wonderful app, it works so nicely. Support team is great and very helpful. If you are planning international than must have this app.

April 4, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review 🤝Jonathan.

thepromesa.com

I am very satisfied with the app. It is very helpful.
Love it...Love it and LOVEEEEEEEE it so much.

April 4, 2020

thank you for the great review 🤝highly appreciated!

HustleFit

Very straightforward and easy to use app with great customer service. I would recommend this app especially considering it's free

April 4, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝our team is at your service at all times. Stay safe! Jonathan.

LINE10 Tools

App seems to function ok when it's working, but it's very unreliable, their servers are down too often causing the functionality not to work during the down time.

Also it will take a noticeable amount of time to work after page loads, so it increases the load time of your website and slows it down, it's free but I wouldn't install it if they paid me.

April 4, 2020

Sorry you feel this way.
We serve over 2,000 merchants and had 1h downtime in our first month in the air.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself - you know that sometimes, things just don't go as expected.

The incident was unexpected since the server company we use had a downtime due to severe overload.
We learned from that incident and starting next week we are moving to a new CDN service to provide faster loading times and better infrastructure overall.
This upgrade would apply to all of our apps - currently powering over 15,000 online businesses worldwide.

As for loading times - the app is loaded after the entire site is loaded.
It has no impact at all on your site overall loading speed.
It works this way because we are codeless.
We do not inject any code to your theme files to avoid leaving dead code in case you uninstall. We rather stay risk free and avoid leaving messy themes behind.

As a company - we go above and beyond for our clients, providing a premium service (and features) for a free app.
I think over 90 five star reviews would testify to that.

Would be happy to serve you again in the future.
Godspeed and stay safe.