Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Treasure Box Gift Shop

I like the fact that it is a free app with premium promises. I have not yet really gotten the hang of it. So I will most def be updating this post. But for now, it seems amazing

Vera Fashion 101

I installed this app early March and it is by far amazing app and added value to your website. Will update one in a while :)

InnoDelight!

Nice app, but what's even better is an awesome support team ready to help and explain things to you in a very kind manner.
Thanks Jonathan!

April 3, 2020

Happy to help anytime 🤝 thanks for the awesome review!

Topragz Luxury Clothing

This app is brilliant and the customer service better than most paid apps....highly recommend this app will be looking into this company to see what else they provide.

April 3, 2020

thank you so much 🤝 happy to help any time! Jonathan.

HQbackdrops

Super cool app, super cool customer support. I truly recommend to everyone!
It's FREE and it's true value bomb!

April 3, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 cheers!

Travelling Edge

I use this app to sell in different currencies. Easy to install and easy to use. Great support right from the start. Thanks

Letícia Morais

Best currency converter app I've tried. The design is super elegant and the app is easy to install. It works perfectly!

April 3, 2020

thanks for the awesome review 🤝 highly appreciated!

Icefitapparel

Amazing customer service. Very helpful with everything and the app works very well. Totally recommend

Geeq

Simple app that's easy to set up and does the job. I had one issue with decimals showing in my pricing but their support team were prompt in fixing this issue for me. Happy with the result :)

April 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🎐 Highly appreciated.

sauvajestudio

Conversion Bear is a GEM in the e-commerce game ! It really helped me boost my confidence when launching my online store, I feel EXTRA supported with their assistance, and this is so intuitive to use ! Would 100 % all of their apps !

April 2, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 Jonathan.