Auto Schedule sales & products

Auto Schedule sales & products

by JD Ecommerce

Schedule sales, product availability, discounts & daily deal

Villa Cotton

I'm fully satisfied using Auto Schedule app on my Shopify store. It helps me in my marketing campaigns.

Lone Survivalist

Trying to schedule a product every 6 weeks for discounts we run year-round was the first thing I tried to do on auto-scheduler. Even when attempting to have a product go up then down in 24 hours, then not run it again for 6 weeks, the software won't allow me to select weeks. Pretty significant bug to work out, going to have to go use something else. Hope you guys can get it squared away! UPDATE: The customer service has reached out quickly (even before I posted the original review) to try and help out with getting this squared away. The quick follow-up is helpful, and I'll post another update if I'm able to resolve the difficulty. UPDATE: The issue was resolved - it was my error - the year, month, day format is not one I have come across for when scheduling, and that tripped me up. Anyway, so far the app is doing everything I need - and it's the only one I have come across that can schedule specific products to repeat at custom intervals.

netinu

Truly amazing customer support, I cannot recommend it enough! This app will be perfect for my business :)

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review!

dishbee

Smart App, great Support. Recommended.

PS: Needs a few functional and design improvements, but they are working on it.

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Yep, new functionality is being worked on and we just made some minor enhancements to the design. Many more to come :-)

Inspected

This app is super helpful for us in setting up for upcoming collections, and saves us a lot of time on the day

Houndstooth Press Online Orders

We screenprint & embroider custom apparel for many different customers. We have tried a few different apps to schedule products for sale. Auto Schedule is the fastest, cleanest app we've used so far. JD has also been very responsive and helpful with our questions. If you need to schedule products for sale, this is the one to try.