Schedule time limited products
Idea for scheduled stock, promotions, and time limited products such as event tickets, merchandise or food for delivery or collection.
Sales, discounts & daily deals
Now you can schedule entire promotions in bulk like Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Schedule discounts, or even price increases!
Flexible repeating schedules
Unique to Auto Schedule: flexible repeating schedules. Ideal for promotions or takeaways & meal deliveries with regularly rotating menus.
About Auto Schedule products & sales
Introducing Auto Schedule, the simple product scheduler app that performs magic by scheduling product availability and price changes. Set, forget, relax and let our bulk scheduler do the hard work for you.
Two apps rolled into one - schedule products to be published & unpublished AND schedule promotions, discounts, price changes… even price increases!
If you need to schedule products to be published and removed from sale, or change prices, then why do it manually? Set a schedule and do whatever makes you happy - make a cup of tea, go on holiday, have a snooze or do some other work. It doesn’t matter because Auto Schedule will perform a miracle and do everything for you.
Improve efficiency, save time and be a hero by putting your store on autopilot. Tell them you were up at midnight adding products to your store for that special promotion when in reality, you had them scheduled to publish automatically!
What can I schedule with Auto Schedule?
- Price reductions, promotions, discounts, daily deals and even prices increases
- When products should appear or be removed from your store
- When products should be completely deleted from your store
What else can Auto Schedule do?
- Full control over Shopify's product states - draft, active or archived
- Round your promotion prices up or down to the nearest cent
- Set schedules on a repeating basis - from simple repeats such as every week, to complicated schedules such as every Monday and Thursday on the third week of every month
- Set schedules for entire collections or multiple products in one go
- Allows you to select a date and time using a simple calendar interface
- Provides a super simple admin screen that fits in perfectly with Shopify’s UI
Why should I schedule my products?
- Time limited special promotions such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday
- Time limited products such as event tickets or food for delivery
- Regularly rotating product lines. Ideal for daily deals, takeaways and meals
- Improve efficiency and save time
- Give yourself a break and put your store on autopilot
What services are provided to support me?
- Free lifetime updates
- Responsive support
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Honey & Spice
the App works well - you can trust it to remove products at a specific time.
the downside is that Publish section does not differ between 'Draft' product and 'Active' product - which doesn't make sense to me as i would not want a product i work on to be loaded before i have approved it and changed to 'active'. this mean i am only able to use the 'Removal date & time' , but not 'Publish date & time', and therefore can not use the 'repeat weekly' as i need to manually publish the products.
Thank you for your review.
I just wanted to reply and let you know that we have listened to our customer's feedback and our app now gives you full flexibility over Shopify's product statuses. When scheduling products to publish you can now choose to ignore draft and/or archived products and you can choose the status your products should change to.
I hope this improves your experience of our app :-)
I'm fully satisfied using Auto Schedule app on my Shopify store. It helps me in my marketing campaigns.
Trying to schedule a product every 6 weeks for discounts we run year-round was the first thing I tried to do on auto-scheduler. Even when attempting to have a product go up then down in 24 hours, then not run it again for 6 weeks, the software won't allow me to select weeks. Pretty significant bug to work out, going to have to go use something else. Hope you guys can get it squared away! UPDATE: The customer service has reached out quickly (even before I posted the original review) to try and help out with getting this squared away. The quick follow-up is helpful, and I'll post another update if I'm able to resolve the difficulty. UPDATE: The issue was resolved - it was my error - the year, month, day format is not one I have come across for when scheduling, and that tripped me up. Anyway, so far the app is doing everything I need - and it's the only one I have come across that can schedule specific products to repeat at custom intervals.