4.8

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping solution for its automated product listing, real-time inventory updates, and order fulfillment. They value the integration with various suppliers and print-on-demand services, as well as the Product Finding Hub for trending items. The intuitive interface, educational resources, and centralized dashboard for business monitoring are also well-received. The customer support team is often described as responsive, knowledgeable, and committed to merchant success.

April 8, 2024

this app is good because it add your product to thee store

WerkTee
Italy
26 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied April 11, 2024

Hi "WerkTee",

May 18, 2024

I would recommend that you use this app! It is fairly simple to navigate, add products, adjust the prices, and add to your Shopify Store! The biggest thing I like about this app is the variety of products that you can add. The only thing I don't like is the monthly subscription fee. However, it is necessary invest into your store to make it as successful as possible.

Andy's Total Body Fitness
About 10 hours using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied May 22, 2024

Hi "Andy's Total Body Fitness",

May 7, 2024

Just starting and so far it has been simple and straightforward, I look forward to growing.

JB Goods
6 days using the app

Hi "JB Goods"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

Edited May 4, 2024

Always the best choice. They helped me fix an issue with my store's products being out of sync, thank you so much Ana for your help. The AutoDS team provides prompt feedback on issues.

3 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied May 3, 2024

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊

May 6, 2024

AutoDS is an indispensable tool for anyone in the e-commerce business, streamlining product sourcing, listing, and order fulfillment with remarkable efficiency. Its comprehensive features and user-friendly interface make it a game-changer for automating tedious tasks and maximizing profits in online selling.

Urban EssentialsS
7 days using the app

Hi “Urban EssentialsS”!

March 10, 2024

BEST Automated app you can find.

India
3 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 12, 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

April 3, 2024

Auto DS has made the new beginner experience for starting and setting up a successful e-commerce store very easy and exciting to get into as well. I have heard of this service through my research before starting and it seemed everybody utilized this tool-why wouldn't I. I have not yet launched my store but when everything is finalized I fell that Auto DS will be very beneficial to my business due to the tracking and on the go management you can have on your phone. Thank you
-Game Room Galore

Game Room Galore
About 14 hours using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied April 8, 2024

Hi "Game Room Galore"!,
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS. Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

February 4, 2024

I thoroughly appreciate such sincere back end support I recieved from Krizza M and Jay Ann P from Auto DS, in their way of addressing my simple and complex questions regarding funding and order fullfillment from Auto DS. Firstly this platform is the best for everything, products, importing, tracking, details, quality, selection of the very best international and local suppliers, making drop shipping a little less perplexing and more within the reach of many.

With their thorough and sincere letters and communication, lets not forget the auto DS academy to add, a highly detailed back office and settings panel, I think this is one place no one should miss on their journey in drop shipping.

Rivete
26 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 5, 2024

Hi “Rivete”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Krizza and Jay Ann were able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊

April 9, 2024

These guys have helped me so much with my journey of DS, I would DEF REQ these guys to anyone that is looking for automatic DS.

SoleSilk
7 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied April 11, 2024

Hi "SoleSilk",

May 6, 2024

AutoDS is Lit! It gives me the opportunity. I like this service.. makes life easier!

9 days using the app