4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its comprehensive dropshipping and POD features, including a product finder tool, automated product listing, price monitoring, and automated order processing. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration beneficial. The automation tools save significant time on manual tasks like inventory and pricing updates. Educational resources provided are also valued for succeeding in dropshipping. The responsive customer support team is highly regarded by merchants. The platform has simplified the dropshipping process and boosted efficiency and profitability.

March 14, 2024

It really help me understand more bout drop shipping n how it work. Great app will be recommending it!

Style Sensation Shop
17 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 18, 2024

Hi "Style Sensation Shop",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

March 27, 2024

AutoDS provides tools for product research and sourcing. It can help you find products to sell from various suppliers such as AliExpress, eBay, and Amazon. The platform often offers filters and criteria to narrow down product selections based on factors like profit margin, shipping times, and popularity.

EPIC LIVING
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 29, 2024

Hi “EPIC LIVING”!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊

February 18, 2024

AutoDs allows me to cut all the nonsense out of drop shipping and focus on the important things. If you are seriously into drop shipping, you need to take advantage of this tool, it's amazing!

Youthful Strands
6 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 20, 2024

Hi “Youthful Strands”!

April 11, 2024

I can genuinely say that AutoDS is the best DS tool i have ever used. Can highly recommend to anyone starting or already are into e-commerce.

My Store
Sweden
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied April 12, 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

February 27, 2024

I highly recommend AutoDS. Their support team is fantastic and they reply fast. Everything about them is fantastic

GymHex
About 1 month using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 29, 2024

Hi "GymHex"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

March 27, 2024

You all make the process of sale and purchase to customers very easy and proficient. Thank you. I love and appreciate you all.

My Store
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 29, 2024

Hi "My Store"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

February 10, 2024

I found AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD to be an incredibly valuable tool for my e-commerce business. The app's automation features have significantly reduced the time I spend on product management, allowing me to focus more on growing my business. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making the onboarding process smooth. While the pricing may be a bit steep for new entrants, the efficiency and effectiveness of the app justify the cost. The customer support team has been responsive and helpful whenever I've encountered any issues, further enhancing my experience with the app.

Diamond Elegance Emporium
1 day using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 12, 2024

Hi “Diamond Elegance Emporium”!

January 13, 2024

Recommended app for Shopify users who wants to find good winning products and the most crucial part would be the automation system which includes product sourcing, imports, order fulfillment and so much more.

Gadget Lite
16 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 15, 2024

Hi “Gadget Lite”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Product Finding Hub, the Sourcing and the automation of orders!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

March 15, 2024

It's the perfect dropshipping app that I was looking for. Great market insights and easy product search

jconseng
20 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 18, 2024

Hi “jconseng”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!

January 14, 2024

First time dropshipper and am over halfway done the free course they offer! Ive found the information and their app to be such an amazing resource. I am finally feeling confident in going forward with building my first store.

The Pet Pile
15 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 18, 2024

Hi "The Pet Pile"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!