4.8

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping solution for its automation of product sourcing, listing, inventory updates, and order fulfillment. They value the integration with various suppliers, competitive price monitoring, and the Product Finding Hub feature. The platform's intuitive interface, educational resources, and regular updates are also praised. Merchants highlight the responsive customer service and note the app's contribution to increased efficiency and profitability in their businesses.

May 13, 2024

Im still learning but I love how beginner friendly this application is!

2 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied May 17, 2024

Hi "My Store"!

April 20, 2024

for a beginner at dropshipping, AutoDs has been the most helpful of them all

ORANGENALITY 🍊
South Africa
9 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied April 22, 2024

Hi "ORANGENALITY 🍊"!

May 18, 2024

Very easy and simple to use. Cheap for the amazing results it gets

LumiGuard Eyewear
Indonesia
3 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied May 22, 2024

Hi "LumiGuard Eyewear",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

February 21, 2024

AutoDS boasts a rich array of features that cater to a wide range of user needs. From basic functionalities to advanced tools, there's something for everyone. Whether you're looking to stay organized and enhance productivity. AutoDS has you covered with its diverse feature set.

South Africa
About 1 month using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 23, 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features.
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

March 1, 2024

Auto DS has completely transformed the way I manage my online business, and I couldn't be happier with the results. From the moment I started using their platform, I noticed a significant improvement in efficiency and productivity. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to track my inventory, sales, and profits in real-time.

What sets Auto DS apart is its powerful automation features. The tool has streamlined my dropshipping process, from product sourcing to listing and order fulfillment, saving me countless hours of manual work. The integration with multiple marketplaces and suppliers is seamless, allowing me to expand my product offerings and scale my business effortlessly.

The customer support team deserves a special mention for their exceptional service. They are knowledgeable, responsive, and genuinely committed to helping users succeed. Whether I had a question about setting up my account or needed advice on optimizing my listings, they were always there to assist me with patience and expertise.

Another aspect I appreciate about Auto DS is the continuous updates and improvements they make to their platform. It's clear that they listen to user feedback and are dedicated to providing the best possible experience for their customers.

In summary, Auto DS is a game-changer for anyone in the dropshipping business. Its comprehensive features, ease of use, and outstanding customer support have earned it a well-deserved five-star rating from me. I highly recommend Auto DS to both new and experienced sellers looking to streamline their operations and boost their online sales.

Trenders Market
2 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 4, 2024

Hi “Trenders Market”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

March 8, 2024

Great app, makes working on a store this much easier, and faster. Loving it so far!!!

Babbu
Poland
2 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 11, 2024

Hi "Babbu",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

February 26, 2024

Great experience with AutoDS. Have amazing variety of products. Looking forward to working with you further.

About 2 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 28, 2024

Hi "My Store"!

April 22, 2024

I am very happy to know about Auto Ds, Because when i start my work with Auto DS, Its make my work more easy and simple.
And i hop to work under Auto Ds Name.

Thx Auto Ds

buyz
Kuwait
1 day using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied April 24, 2024

Hi "buyz"!

February 20, 2024

AutoDS has made our foray into dropshipping very easy and manageable. We are very new to the whole ecommerce business, and I would have to say that without AutoDS I'm not sure we would have proceeded any further. I can't recommend AutoDS enough it's a great program.

woofsdirect.com
26 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 22, 2024

Hi "woofsdirect.com"!

March 10, 2024

BEST Automated app you can find.

India
3 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied March 12, 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!