Reviews (8,758)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping solution for its automation of product sourcing, listing, inventory updates, and order fulfillment. They value the integration with various suppliers, competitive price monitoring, and the Product Finding Hub feature. The platform's intuitive interface, educational resources, and regular updates are also praised. Merchants highlight the responsive customer service and note the app's contribution to increased efficiency and profitability in their businesses.

May 21, 2023

This app is a great addition to any store once you start to scale. Can't believe it took me almost three years to find something like this.

Shimogai
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied May 22, 2023

Hi “Shimogai”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

Edited December 18, 2022

I'm having a very big problem with cancelling my subscription. I was charged for my subscription after only 4 days. I restarted my store to make changes and they charged immediately. I was told that deactivating and reactivating (same day) my Shopify store meant automatically paying them 358.80. I'm sure they saw my account was no where near the trial end period. I left a good review after my first issue with billing confident it will be fixed but it wasn't. Anytime during a trial, you have the right to cancel. I will surely cancel on the site after posting this.

NewArt
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 18, 2022

Hi “NewArt”!
Thank you so much for your review!
Loraine is truly one of our best. We will let her know how much you enjoyed working with her 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!
Thanks again for supporting our business.

May 8, 2023

Super bonne application que je recommande, je suis a mes débuts dans l'application et toute fonctionne bien...

Toppitou
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied May 8, 2023

Hi "Toppitou"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

April 21, 2023

This app is extremely useful. It is extremely good at doing all of the worst parts of drop shipping.

Memories On My Wrist
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied April 23, 2023

Hi "Memories On My Wrist"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

July 5, 2023

love it! This app is easy to use and user friendly. Also, has freaking everything! Such a good trial

Shades of Black
October 27, 2022

I really love your product, well done to the team that designed this. It is user-friendly and easy to import products to my store and do bulk updates. Saving a lot of time on administration work. One thing that is not clear with this AutoDS is the "shipping cost". With my research, this is a challenge in getting the right shipping rate without losing money on shipment. I know there is an option to include shipping rates, however, it is not clear what the destination is for these shipping rates. Your support team has been very helpful thus far in obtaining this information for me. Overall I'm happy with your product and looking forward to working with you while growing my business.

MacroFishing.com
South Africa
July 14, 2023

has everything i need in one app!!! great app to have if you are dropshipping. easy to use thank you!!

Neck Revitalizer
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied July 16, 2023

Hi "Neck Revitalizer",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

February 9, 2023

Great customer service..................................................................................

shoefetichja
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 12, 2023

Hi "shoefetichja"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

February 23, 2023

I was recommended to try this from a friend, and i must say, it's actually doing it's job so fantastic, it's saving me a lot of time

CronicData
Denmark
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 23, 2023

Hi “CronicData”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

June 23, 2022

I need to know more about using the app to make an appropriate review but so far it has made some things far easier. Importing products from CJ Dropshipping to eBay was a real chore and AutoDs made that very easy, I was very impressed. I'm off to learn more right now.

Shafferquality
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied June 23, 2022

Hi "Shafferquality"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS.
- AutoDS Team -