4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its comprehensive dropshipping features, including product research, order fulfillment, and price monitoring. Its intuitive interface and automation tools streamline business management, saving significant time and effort. The platform also provides educational resources for both new and experienced sellers. Merchants praise the responsive customer support and the direct WhatsApp support. A 14-day trial is available for new merchants. The platform is highly regarded for enhancing efficiency and profitability.

January 18, 2024

I think the app is difficult to figure out because it is a lot to learn but once you figure everything out it is easy to work with also the support team always answers my questions and it is always a simple fix they send me articles on where I can find the information and there is videos on YouTube as well that walks you through the process so that is why I give it 5 stars

EaseShop
2 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 22, 2024

Hi "EaseShop"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Edited January 22, 2024

NEW: Updating this review and keeping the original content below to show just how awesome AUTO-DS's customer service is! After my last review, Dorina from AUTO-DS sent me an email with a solution – totally unexpected! I'm seriously impressed, and I didn't think anyone would even notice, let alone reach out personally. Because of this top-notch customer service, my review is getting a solid upgrade to 5 stars. It's refreshing to find companies that genuinely care about their customers – kudos to AUTO-DS!

OLD: Signed up for a free trial. Everything seemed ok until I logged in this morning and noticed I had already accrued ~$65 in charges during the "free" trial. This is MORE than the monthly cost of the app. All I did was add products to my store, trying to get the 'feel' for the app and how it all worked. I can't imagine what my bill would have been had I kept using this app. Insane.

zyndyn
1 day using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 22, 2024

Hi "zyndyn",
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Dorina was able to resolve your issue quickly!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

November 28, 2023

It was great, fast, easy and customer support is fantastic. I've used other apps and this one is the best so far, from products, easy access and support is wonderful! Rizza Jean helped me understand the process and helped me with a question.

Rising Beyond
3 months using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 2, 2023

Hi “Rising Beyond”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Rizza Jean was able to provide you with exceptional service!
Thanks again for supporting our business.

December 21, 2023

Its really easy to use the app. The process of finding a winning product, sourcing it, and fulfilling it was pretty though before I knew about Auto DS. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone especially new dropshippers.

Fit Harbor
27 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 26, 2023

Hi “Fit Harbor”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Product Finding Hub and the sourcing!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

January 7, 2024

Effortless Automation with AutoDS

My experience with AutoDS for Dropshipping and Print on Demand (POD) was nothing short of excellent. The installation process was straightforward, and the platform's user-friendly interface made it a breeze to set up.

AutoDS's guidance and support were standout features. The platform offers valuable resources and tutorials, ensuring that even beginners can navigate and optimize their business effectively. The automated order fulfillment system and robust product research tools streamlined my operations and saved me valuable time.

What impressed me most was the exceptional customer support. Quick responses and helpful assistance demonstrated their commitment to user satisfaction.

In summary, AutoDS is a must-have for anyone in the dropshipping or POD business. Its seamless installation, user-friendly features, and excellent support make it a valuable asset for optimizing and growing e-commerce ventures. Highly recommended.

BOMARKT
Germany
4 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 9, 2024

Hi “BOMARKT”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

December 3, 2023

To be honest I am amazed to see how many products they provide, not just some cheap trash like other apps I have used before but quality products, fast delivery, honestly I am just amazed. I wish I could've found this app earlier!

Sonnenschein
Romania
About 1 month using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 5, 2023

Hi “Sonnenschein”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!

January 5, 2024

makes it easier to start the journey for a beginner dropshipper! i look forward to using this app to help me for the future.

Variety One Store
27 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 8, 2024

Hi "Variety One Store"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

January 28, 2024

Very new to drop shipping, have learnt a lot by their free courses that they have to offer. totally recommend to anyone who's wanting to make money and thrive. experts their to help you every step of the way :)

L&R Essentials
13 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 30, 2024

Hi "L&R Essentials"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

Edited February 1, 2024

Makes dropshipping much easier and give your store a whole new amount of potential.

TheAdvancedMale
Denmark
23 days using the app
January 14, 2024

They have an option so the app can easily fulfill your orders, saving my time efficiently . They also have a list of products of different genres on which you can sell, making finding products easier than ever before.

RevanStore
9 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 16, 2024

Hi “RevanStore”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the automation of orders and the Product Finding Hub!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!