4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its comprehensive dropshipping features, including product research, order fulfillment, and price monitoring. Its intuitive interface and automation tools streamline business management, saving significant time and effort. The platform also provides educational resources for both new and experienced sellers. Merchants praise the responsive customer support and the direct WhatsApp support. A 14-day trial is available for new merchants. The platform is highly regarded for enhancing efficiency and profitability.

January 14, 2024

I still have some things to learn about how to use the platform, but the follow up in customer support has been great. Thank you so much!

The Heal Harbor
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 16, 2024

Hi "The Heal Harbor"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

January 16, 2024

I really appreciate the autoDS application and I am only just starting out, everything is there to facilitate the work of e-retailers and of course the richness of se tool matches its service to find the most appropriate answers quickly, I highly recommend it.
Azed Ben

Clevertri
Switzerland
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 18, 2024

Hi "Clevertri"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

Edited January 30, 2024

Auto Ds is here to help and uplift new businesses , I love how the help though the process and how they always make sure to offer you best services !

SKND
26 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 22, 2024

Hi "SKND",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services.
As of now we have already contacted you and offered a solution for you.
Looking forward to your reply!

December 25, 2023

it is an all around good quality app when it comes to being easy to set up and understand each step. Also the best format for adding products to your store fast easy and always keeping updates on products and activity in the store

My Store
About 1 month using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 27, 2023

Hi “My Store”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

December 19, 2023

I am a new store owner and so far AutoDS is being great. I look forward to learning more as I use their services and look forward to working with them into the future.

EpicTreasureHaven
About 1 month using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 22, 2023

Hi "EpicTreasureHaven"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

January 1, 2024

AutoDS is an exceptional platform that I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to improve their eCommerce business. The platform is incredibly user-friendly, and it has many features that can help you manage your online store with ease. One of the things that I love about AutoDS is that it allows me to manage all my eCommerce stores from one place. This means that I can easily keep track of my inventory, prices, and orders across multiple platforms like eBay, Amazon, and Walmart.

Another great thing about AutoDS is its automation capabilities. The platform can automate many tasks, including product listing, repricing, and order fulfillment. This has saved me a significant amount of time and effort, allowing me to focus on other important aspects of my business.

My Store
4 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 4, 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

January 31, 2024

Automation: AutoDS helps automate various aspects of dropshipping and POD businesses, saving time and effort for sellers.

User-Friendly Interface: Many users find the platform user-friendly, making it accessible for those new to dropshipping or POD.

Features: It offers a range of features such as order tracking, price monitoring, and inventory management.

QuikPick OnlineShop
7 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied February 2, 2024

Hi "QuikPick OnlineShop",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

December 8, 2023

AutoDS is a perfect app for dropshipping with your Shopify store and you are importing products from Amazon & Aliexpress.
I have the starter 500 plan and for me it helps greatly with pricing automation and stock monitoring while keeping my margins.

The app has had some bugs but all have been resolved now with the help of Dorina their quality control manager & i give her 5 stars for her help.
Dorina has been patient and empathetic towards me and my business needs and any issues she could not resolve herself has been escalated to be resolved quickly so my business runs smoothly.

I recommend AutoDS to anyone dropshipping with a Shopify store

Toy Box Treasures
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied December 11, 2023

Hi "Toy Box Treasures"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

January 21, 2024

though there are minor delays in reviewing , i really loved Auto Ds for its amazing features like the detailing and high quality images.
one more thing that auto ds provides is cheaper price to buy credits and which makes it simple and easy for the dropshippers to add product and sell as they want to.
It needs improvement in beauty products and other things like the actual name and model of the product.

DropoutsZone
India
14 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 23, 2024

Hi “DropoutsZone”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Thanks again for supporting our business.

January 9, 2024

I like AutoDS because it can offer several benefits for droppshippers, such as automated product management, price monitoring, order fullfillment, inventory tracking and potentially even customer service automation. This can save time, reduce errors and help streamline the dropshipping process.

Lannalezz
21 days using the app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 11, 2024

Hi “Lannalezz”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the automation of orders and the price/stock monitoring!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!