Reviews (174)

4.9

Merchants highly praise this app for its ability to generate high-quality, SEO-friendly product descriptions efficiently. They appreciate the user-friendly interface, bulk editing capabilities for large inventories, and customization options that enhance content relevance and accuracy. The app's support for multiple languages and continuous updates are also valued, along with responsive customer service and cost-effectiveness, making it a valuable tool for improving online visibility and traffic.

June 27, 2024

Does Exactly what it says its supposed to do, easy userface, time saving app , recommend every merchant should give a try !!! Bravo

Partners Hair Design
South Africa
6 months using the app
June 30, 2024

Great! Save a lot of time

Ruth Envision
Almost 3 years using the app
May 3, 2024

Huge time saver for rewriting product descriptions. I really like that you can add a custom prompt to it so you get what you want. Very fast support. Highly recommend this app.

HoopsKing
2 months using the app
Product Description AI ChatGPT replied May 19, 2024

Thank you again for recommending my app. I try to help as much as possible. Here are 10 stars from me to you 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

June 17, 2024

All i can say is Amazing Product. Saved us 100's of man hours. All writing is structured to meet the product specifications. Its a little expensive for 1000's of products but on the plus side you get excellent unique SEO which will help in the long run. I also champion the AI blog posts creator is also very good.

TidySpaces
6 days using the app
April 19, 2024

I cannot begin to discribe how amazing this software is, I highly recommend this anyone who want amazing description of their product. Don't take my words for it. Just try it and will see for yourself.

herlums.com
2 months using the app
Product Description AI ChatGPT replied May 19, 2024

Thank you for recommending my app. I really like your energy and entrepreneurial spirit. I wish you success in your business adventure. If you face any problem related to anything related to your business you know I'm just one message away.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

June 11, 2024

This is the best app I was able to find for re-writing all the descriptions on my store for a reasonable price. I really like how it's very easy to use and understand. SAVES A LOT OF TIME!!!

Global Sales & Service Ecommerce
13 days using the app
Product Description AI ChatGPT replied June 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your review. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

June 26, 2024

ChatGPT is an advanced language model developed by OpenAI, designed to generate human-like text based on the input it receives. Here are some key aspects of my experience with ChatGPT and its product description capabilities:

Darlenza
Egypt
17 days using the app
July 11, 2024

app is great for quickly editing product titles and descriptions. Just wish it had more seo optimization abilities

Byte Me!
6 days using the app
June 10, 2024

I love this tool. Saving me so much money on not hiring anSEO specialists and getting automated ai descriptions

The unKAGEd Shop
3 days using the app
Product Description AI ChatGPT replied June 12, 2024

Thank you for taking the time out to write me a review. If you have any questions or issues please message me. I'm just one ping away. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Edited June 26, 2024

The product does what it should. Expensive but its better than the others.

Coeur de la Mode
24 days using the app
Product Description AI ChatGPT replied June 13, 2024

I am really sorry for this but you were checking for the wrong products. There is a "Open in Shopify" button besides each generated Description. Please use that button to exactly see which product description is generated and saved.

---

Please get on just a 5 minutes Google meet or zoom call with me.

I can assure you that the app is working fine.
But there is some confusion.

You are checking the wrong products. Even though the title is same but the products are different and this is the reason for this confusion.

-------

Hi there.

I thought the issue was solved when we were chatting on WhatsApp and I saved all the products in your store by taking the collaborator access to your store.

I have checked in the other stores again and the app is working absolutely fine.

I have scheduled a google meet with you. Let's get on a call to see what exactly is happening.