PRODUCT DESCRIPTION GENERATOR

Generate Product Description, Blogs, Ads automatically with AI

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

product description generator is trusted by over 2000 stores

SheShe's Tees

Time spent using app 1 day

Wow, where was this app 1 yr ago? Glad it's here now though, the AI is impressive, and the content copy is usable. Great find!

Koccolatte

Time spent using app 1 day

This is the most Awesome app I have ever come across it just saved me a world of time for managing product discription and is an app worth every penny!

August 6, 2022

I'm incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave my app a 5-Star review. I'm glad that customers like you are having a great experience using my app.

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella

Location Italy

ottima app per creare descrizioni in base a parole chiavi per la SEO. Veloce ed efficiente con più scelte disponibili

Whoopy.com

Location Pakistan

I'm liking this app so much. I didn't even know that such kind of AI exists. Truly a great technological advancement.

flobtone

Thank you for prompt customer support. I had to do some modifications to the inputs I provided to the AI and then the descriptions that came out were awesome.

July 25, 2022

Glad to help you today. And also thank you for taking time out and writing the review.

The Glamping Guys

I had a really big task of making many descriptions for my products. And I was wondering if someone can write this for me but this app wrote description for me like a breeze. Most ofthe description generated by this app sounds like they are written by a human copywriter.

July 19, 2022

thank you for your review. I'm glad that our app helped you in your endeavours. I wish you success. Thank you

shop2hop.llc

The descriptions generated are convincing. I tried other app too but this app was better than others.

GroomOrganics

Good app to save time generating product listings. Will use it in the future. Some texts do not make much sense but require minimal editing to be useful for new product descriptions text. Good testing option.

Bennys Beauty World

Loving this app. I love the product description it gives. I have been do worried about fixing my product description, with this it's so easy. Totally fantastic app

July 6, 2022

Your review really made my day. Thank You so much. If you have any feedback or suggestions to improve the product please let me know. 🌸

Pwned Supply

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

Update: After my review the developer reached out to me. He was very kind and helpful, more support than I experienced on most apps, so if you want excellent customer support, look no further

June 28, 2022

hello there. I'm glad about this honest review. There must have been some technical problem with Shopify because billing and trial is managed by Shopify. I have emailed to Shopify about this issue faced by you. ie merchant is getting charged before the trial end. Also I have issued you a full 100% refund for the inconvenience caused.

if you want any other help please let me know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6