PRODUCT DESCRIPTION GENERATOR

Generate Product Description, Blogs, Ads automatically with AI

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

product description generator is trusted by over 2000 stores

Wandering Woman

This app has saved me so much time and money. It does repeat a lot of keywords so I need to edit the descriptions but I am loving this app

Hakmys

I used this app to help me write product descriptions. It's really helpful and help me in finding the right words.

November 26, 2022

I'm glad hearing that. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

CharisCross

Fantastic app. Makes life a whole lot easier. We simply love everything about the app and couldn't be more happier.

November 25, 2022

Thank you so much. I really appreciate taking your time out and writing a review.

ready set shop

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. Nice outputs. Generates very good descriptions. Saves so much time. Thank you for help ,Recommended app.

derklugefuchs

Location Germany

TOP. Nur die Vorschläge lesen und prüfen. Evtl. leicht bearbeiten und fertig. Schade nur, dass es die eingestellte Sprache aus shopify nicht übernimmt und man diese nicht in der App anpassen kann.

Stadium Kitchen

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We had some confusion about how the app works but it was resolved quickly by the customer support. And after that we started generating descriptions by the suggested method and the descriptions that came out were uncannily good. Sometimes we had to generate multiple times but still we were on unlimited plan so it was not a concern.

queendivaofficial

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm really loving this app. The customer support is really good. Saves time. Great quality. And unlimited usage. Well worth every penny.

kpopaesthetic

I would say 4.5, but rounded up because it really has been a time saver. It does take some finessing to get unique descriptions, but still way easier than staring at dozens or hundreds of blank pages. I had hoped the bulk generator would be more like having several products on one page so you can just enter some qualities (i.e., "women's blouse, chiffon, 3/4 length sleeves, floral pattern, neutral colors") for each one at one time, and it would produce 1-3 per product with one button click, then I could go through, make adjustments on the single page, and click to have it apply to the Shopify store.
The monthly plan does seem to be legit unlimited. I'm up to over 40k in just a few days with no warnings or issues.

October 16, 2022

Hello there. Thank you for taking time out and writing the review. I'm glad that you find the App time saver for your needs. Also I've noted your comment about uniqueness of descriptions and will surely work on it. You will see improvements in coming days.

Euronavigate

The app saves a lot of time. The interface is easy to use and the descriptions that are generated are of great quality.

PuppaDogs

This app has been really easy to use. Gives you a lot of AI product description to choose from, which also allow you to edit, and copy paste info. It's especially helpful if you newer to using this apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7