Auto Description Generator 2.0

Generate Product Description, Blogs, Ads automatically with AI

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.
product description generator is trusted by over 2000 stores

MZD Restaurant Equipment

I was able to write over 50 descriptions in about 10 minutes. What used to take me hours now literally takes me minutes.

NOIRE AMOR

This app is amazing. I am able to generate great descriptions with little effort. Also, i really like the app updates. The team is very dedicated to improving their product. All in all, a great app and a great team.

cbddailyllc

This is a very helpful application to generate content and the team is very responsive. They were able to add on a new language feature within 24 hours of requesting this feature.

Grindoutthisworld

Most amazing app EVER. I’ve used it to write hundreds of descriptions and have been able to create descriptions easily. I could have given more than 5 stars to this app.

rodabiz

I really love this app and can't believe how much I can do with it. It makes writing descriptions a breeze and like magic. A quick, easy and effective description writer for Shopify sellers.

SirCheebaCBD

Easy to use and makes creating descriptions a breeze! Tons of templates to give you some inspiration as well if you get stuck. I definitely recommend this app to any new store owners!

Party Starter

This is an awesome app. I used this app for writing my product descriptions and I am very glad about the speed at which this app writes the descriptions. Thank you so much.

1 2 4 Next