Configure and schedule simply
Send email based on when the customer action occurred. Schedule 3 days, 1 month, or whenever from that action point maximizing read rates.
Compose personal-looking email
Research suggests that customers respond more often to simple looking emails that feel personal rather than fancy formatted mail.
Build automated rules simply
Build unlimited rules for when a customer makes a purchase, signs up, or some combination of things.
About Automated Email
The easiest way to automate your rule-based email process.
We don't put our brand anywhere on your emails.
What's in the app?
- Customizable email timing - Email sent immediately after a transaction often gets ignored. Space out your marketing message over time to keep your store top of mind to the customer.
- Rule-based email actions - Use simple rules to set when a customer or you get a specific email tailored to that action.
- Rich text email editor - Research suggests that customers respond more often to simple emails that feel personal rather than fancy formatted mail. With Automated Email, you can craft beautiful but simple emails quickly and easily without getting too fancy.
- High deliverability - Automated Email uses the best mass mailing services to ensure your emails don't end up in the spam folder.
What can I do with it?
- Automate your business process. Need to send warranty information? What about membership information? Is there something the customer needs to know but only after the order was received? Automated Emails make it easy.
- Automate marketing quickly and easily. This means you can get emails in their inbox exactly when they'll be likely to buy again. Ensure your customers remember your store with easy to set up timed automated marketing.
- Automatically request reviews for your store or products. Encourage your customers to increase the visibility of your store in a few clicks.
- Your own special case? Maybe you want to give a personal touch to your business by ensuring the customer is happy with their product. Maybe your vendors require you inform your customers of some vendor-specific information. Whatever it is, Automated Email makes it simple.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Very useful app for us. Simple to use and works well. Only caveats are that because the mail sender is shared and there are spammers that likely over use it, more often than I'd like our emails get caught in spam folders as a result. Because of this a premium service with better delivery rates would be nice. Also, no biggie but app price says 7.95 and we've always been charged 9.99.
I appreciate your input on the app.
For clarification to the readers, the price difference was that we have lowered our prices after the shop's subscription. The shop has now been switched to the newer cheaper price as does all new accounts.
We also investigated the issue you were having seems to have been caused by emailing from and to the same address which can cause some wonkiness.
We work hard to ensure deliverability of the emails we send. That's why we use industrial standards and we send email for ourselves from the same system our customers use.
We're able to catch any spam use of the service before that can affect our reputation and, as such maintain a good enough reputation that our own emails reach shop owners every day.
As most emails our customers send are transactional in nature, reputation isn't as much an issue as services that emphasize marketing email.
Sports Nutrition Made Simple
Okay, thanks for your response. I am still not able to find your email but you said to just add my website domain name to the sender email section? After that it should work correct?
I believe there has been some confusion. I responded to your query yesterday.
It seems that you were trying to send email via your @aol.com email address which doesn't work with the app. You need your own domain name or it will confuse receiving email providers. Please check your spam folder if, for some reason, you did not receive my response.
I'd love to help you further with this issue and if you're still not happy with the app, you can receive a refund.
Is there a user manual for this app? Any explanations anywhere as to how it is supposed to work? For example: Does it send email messages to 'customers' who registered for the newsletter but have not yet purchased anything? We've sent an online message enquiring about these things because we need help to set the app up, but have not heard anything from anyone nor received any support so far - so, we're not able to set it up!
The app is usually self explanatory though we're quick to offer support when something is not understood.
We cannot always reply right away, though. Usually within 24 hours, you'll get a reply as was the case with you.