Automatic Invitation Sending
Automatically schedule and send account invites to your online guest checkout customers, your new POS customers, or imported customers.
Send Bulk Invitations
With our bulk invite tool, it's easy to send invites to your past customers to activate their new Shopify accounts in your migrated store.
Customer Can Invite Themselves
With our site link tool, customers can use a link on your site to send themselves an invitation to complete their account setup.
About Automatic Account Invites
The simplest way to send account invites, automatically.
We have taken the hassle out of remembering to send account invites to your customers who might have checked out as guests on your store. Now, you can install our app, and let us handle sending the invites for you!
Automatic Account Invites is a backend application that runs "behind the scenes" to help you turn shoppers into account holders on your store. Once the app is enabled, you can rest assured that your invites to eligible customers are being sent on the schedule you set within the app.
Migrating to Shopify with your existing customers?
If you are about to migrate to Shopify from another platform, our app can send account invites to your customers for you once they are imported to Shopify. Use our Bulk Invite tool to send all your migrated customers an account invite quickly and easily.
We provide you stats on how many emails invites have been sent for your store, as well as a view of the last 10 customer invites we sent on your behalf. Super simple and easy to understand.
- Send automatic invites to new online and POS customers
- Set timing delay of invites to minimum of 1 day
- Great for new or growing stores, and stores that don't need to send invites immediately
- Bulk Invite tool - send invites to all previous customers at one time
- Site link tool - place a link on your site that customers can use to send themselves an invite
- Open Tracker - track how many of your account invites are opened by customers
- Domain Blocks - block email domains you don't want invites sent to. Useful if your store integrates with a third-party marketplace like eBay or Amazon that have rules preventing any emails going to their customers.
- Tag Blocks - block automatic invites to customers who have a specific tag
- GDPR support - send to only customers who accept marketing through Shopify.
- Send automatic initial and follow-up invites to new or previous online and POS customers who have an email address added to their customer record at any point
- Set timing delay of invites to send immediately, within x hours, within x days
- Great for established stores, stores that are migrating to Shopify, stores that use Shopify POS, or stores that want more granular control over when invites are sent out
About Deeko Global LLC
Deeko Global LLC is first and foremost a retailer, like you! We operate our own Shopify store at Deeko.com, where we sell apparel, toys, and collectibles catering to all of us pop culture nerds out there. We also build apps for our own store needs, and now we are sharing them with the Shopify community. We provide top-notch support for our apps, plus custom development.
Set your account invitations on auto-pilot, and get this app today!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- (888) 632-2256
Pricing 14-day free trial
14-day Free Trial
Send automatic invites to new online and POS customers
Set timing delay of invites to minimum of 1 day
Bulk invites, site link tool, domain/tag blocks, open tracker, GDPR Support
Set timing to send immediately, within x hours, or within x days
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 9 reviews
Most recent reviews
Hugely helpful for our store. Super fast support, would be great to see the customer logs of self-invites ;)
Brass Music Online
Excellent app and excellent support!
Only minus is that this feature ( automatic customer account invite ) isn’t already a feature in Shopify. That baffles me a lot. But that’s not Brian’s fault, obviously;) He did a great job helping out with link placement - thanks so much!
This app is pretty good. Can only do one bulk send within 60 days! So don't make a mistake, you can't send out a bulk apology email!