4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, enabling easy creation of customized catalogs. They praise its user-friendly interface, responsive support, and the ability to edit product information without impacting the online store. It's particularly useful for wholesale businesses, offering features like line sheets and wholesale contracts. Merchants value its automatic product linking and professional results, making it a cost-effective choice for businesses with extensive product lines.

April 11, 2024

Love that it integrates with our Shopify store! We utilized their Custom Catalog service as our needs were very specific. They customized the catalog exactly how we wanted. They were quick to respond to questions and stayed in touch with their progress. Will continue to use this app for our annual catalog build.

East Bay Supply Co.
Over 1 year using the app
April 25, 2024

Awesome tool and easy to use.

Simon Pearce
2 months using the app
March 6, 2024

We have been looking for an app like this for years. It's the best of it's kind. I also needed some customization and their customer support was very good. Quick response and very helpful. I am not a programmer so they were also very patient. I highly recommend.

Kris Nations Wholesale
2 days using the app
July 21, 2014

Great App, Plenty of good features and very easy to use. Would definitely recommend.

Love Life Supplements
Over 8 years using the app
May 1, 2014

Wonderful product - easy to use!

Darkponydesigns.com
Over 6 years using the app
June 6, 2014

An excellent tool for a person who is building their first catalogue. They make it so easy, you can feel confident your business will be represented professional that will help your business grown.

SaraLua Designs
About 4 years using the app
March 3, 2014

Extremely useful app this! Even with the trial option it has saved my heaps of time since I am expanding my product range constantly!

Future Light - LED Lights South Africa
South Africa
Almost 3 years using the app
June 21, 2014

This is going to save us so much time. Takes an age to collate all our product images and descriptions and get them laid out but now this app does it all for us!

bonniebling
Almost 3 years using the app
March 5, 2014

The "Now in Store" catalog builder is truly an amazing app - Highly recommended for the wholesale feature, downloadability and fast store integration.

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design
About 2 years using the app
March 14, 2014

This is a life-saver, time saver and one of the best app's out there! I've spent 2-weeks designing a catalog and just got burnt out and stopped. I decided to check out the apps on Shopify and found this GEM! With the click of a button, I was able to do months of work in seconds. This is a keeper for sure!

Ms Bliss