4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer support and comprehensive features. It's praised for managing complex discount scenarios, creating diverse promotions, and supporting multiple currencies. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and has an intuitive interface. Merchants find it useful in improving customer experience, boosting sales, and increasing average order value. Standout features include tiered automatic discounts and cart amount-based discounts.

January 8, 2024

Excellent company! They were quick to reply to questions, did a bunch of customization for us, were friendly, couldn't ask for more! I would high recommend them!

Plumbing Overstock
Over 3 years using the app
Staytuned replied January 10, 2024

Hi Plumbing Overstock and Team!

It's an honor to be able to help you out! Our team had a great time providing you with the assistance that you need.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else!

January 25, 2024

I'm absolutely blown away by the exceptional customer service I received from Zachery from the company recently. Not only did he respond to my query within minutes (seriously, minutes!), but he also went above and beyond to provide a clear and easy-to-follow video guide that helped me fix my issue in no time. Thanks for the topnotch service and product!

My Store
4 days using the app
Staytuned replied January 26, 2024

Hi team!

This is one of the best reviews I've seen so far! Thank you so much for your feedback on our app and Zach's service, we appreciate it.

Please reach out if there's anything else you might need assistance with!

November 10, 2023

PUFF ARC
Switzerland
27 days using the app
Staytuned replied November 13, 2023

Glad to hear that you like our app! Thank you for making our day with your feedback.

If ever you need our assistance, you know where to reach us. Cheers!

November 23, 2023

A little confusing to setup, but support was excellent and they were able to get my store setup with the custom discount I wanted

Milk On Tap
5 days using the app
Staytuned replied November 27, 2023

Thank you for an amazing review, you completed our day! Our team's goal is to ensure that we provide the best customer experience possible, and we're happy to receive your kind feedback.

Feel free to reach out anytime if anything else comes up. Cheers!

November 23, 2023

With this app I found it very easy to create a tiered gift with purchase. We wanted to do a "Buy $100, get a free $10 gift card, buy $200, get a free $20 gift card, buy $300, get a free $30 gift card". This made it so easy!

Dr. Amie Hornaman
2 days using the app
Staytuned replied November 27, 2023

Thank you for your honest review! We work hard to ensure that our app provides your store's gifting and discounting needs.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

November 13, 2023

Started playing with it 3 days ago, had some questions and the team was able to resolve my issues right away. Its now in production and its working great so far!

Red1RC
2 days using the app
Staytuned replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! Ron had a great time helping you out! He'll surely get excited once he sees your feedback.

Our help doesn't end here, if you need anything else please let us know!

October 19, 2023

The app works really well, and the support team is amazing.

New Zealand Health Food Co.
New Zealand
29 days using the app
Staytuned replied October 23, 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please reach out to us again any time you need our help.

November 7, 2023

MOFT Germany
About 21 hours using the app
Staytuned replied November 8, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with our app.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need help with anything! Cheers!

December 9, 2023

So far so good. easy to use.

My Store
42 minutes using the app
Staytuned replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is highly appreciated and we are pleased to hear that you had a user-friendly experience with our app.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any help!

September 22, 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I recently worked with ADG Automatic Discount & Gifts, and the experience was nothing short of exceptional. Their tool is a game-changer, but their outstanding customer support sets them apart.

I was initially at a loss on how to use the application. However, instead of merely sending over a written guide or pointing me to an FAQ page, their support team went above and beyond by arranging a video conference with me. They patiently walked me through every step, ensuring I felt comfortable and confident in using their product.

In an era where most companies prioritise efficiency over personalised care, ADG stands out with their dedication to customer satisfaction. Their proactive approach to resolving concerns and providing guidance truly makes them a cut above the rest.

In short, if you're looking for a top-notch product backed by a team that genuinely cares about your success, ADG Automatic Discount & Gifts is the way to go! Highly recommended.

Martin

Martin Sean
5 months using the app
Staytuned replied September 25, 2023

This is one of the best reviews we've received so far! Our team makes sure that every one of our merchants receives exceptional customer service until all concerns or questions are answered. Thanks for making our day!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Cheers!