Automizely Traffic & Ads

Gifts' N Presents Plus

Good App.
Easy to install.
First time trying it.
Believe it will help a lot.
Will recommend to others.

MicheandCathe

It is an interesting application.
It brings traffic to your website to increase your sales for free.
I like the assistance and I encourage you all to try it on your store.

Odds N Ends Online Store

Instalation was a breeze, did have a small problem and Ankush was on top of it quick!!!!....Leon
Recommend to others....

A Touch Of Ray

Just started using the app and its really easy to use!, so lets see how well it does, excited to get started

Skyplus Boutique

I have been using a related app for email marketing, pop ups to boost my sales by authomizely and everything has been great as i wanted even though i have not had sales yet because i just launched my store. I have not added authomizely traffic help drive traffic and i have a wonderful and prompt assistance from the tech team as usual. Please i do recommend these apps by authomizely for all your stores. These apps by authomizely are easy to set up within minutes and wait for the results. Those who have stores with good sales should use these apps to boost and have more and surprising better sales.

specialimagess

easy an fun to use simple an straight to the point Thank you shopify for making things easier for me

Meli's Treasures

You never can find any place to promote products for free but you can here..its apps like this that will help you along that want to see success!!!

Mad Hatter Treats & Creations Clothing & More

Condidering that I just downloaded the app it seems to be great so far, will review again after running ads

L'SAINT Watches

Amazing app to use! If you want to grow your sales organically I highly recommend. Easy to use, support is great.

mcFaith

I got some help how to use it who make it easy for me it s very helpful I recommend this app. for a first time is good