Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Big Bazaar Online Shop

Location Bahrain

Great, thanks about the fantastic app you are creating it helps me to do my One Man Show, good luck :)

AntisocialCase

Great app so far. I'm seeing some new click throughs and the ads in return are not too intrusive for my users.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

House Of biz

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is not performing well. i havn't been able to get access and developers do not sometimes respond so id rather write a review here. i downloaded the app and ever since then, it's sending access permission to one of my emails, i wen't through the effort of going through that email to grant access and when i click on both this app and the reviews one it shuts me out and asks me to still confirm AGAIN i do not know what's happening but the review app was working fine yesterday until today after i downloaded this and now it's talking about some organisation.

November 3, 2021

I understand the app is not working as expected and you had to go through a lot of trouble. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

Mana Mocha Coffee Co.

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Great product! Does what I need in order to market my product successfully. Looking forward to maximizing its potential.

ارمنت

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support help was helpful and fast, thanks to the teamI found fulfillment of order fast and nice style

Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

Great support, instant answers. The app is very easy to use and was instantly giving impressions via other sites. Highly Recommended.

Ladies Swagger

I just started using the app today but It was very easy to add the 5 items for the ad, I just hope it get my store more sales

Blytz Technology

This App is the best one I found for what I need. easy to use and perfect. Their service is top-notch and right there when you need them. I highly recommend this App and any of their other products.

Moda-Star

Very fast to respond and helpful support team. I am currently using 2 apps with Automizely and both are great.

Lazura Home Designs

Great app, great team, great experience <3
Everyone's super helpful and reacting extra fast. Thank you guys, for your dedicated work and support. Keep up the good work.
Very professional and detailed approach to customers. I am really happy I have downloaded Automizely. Regards, guys. All the best ! <3 <3