4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly, quick to set up, and easy to navigate. It's highly recommended for new businesses looking to boost website traffic and sales due to its free traffic and ads feature. Merchants appreciate the AI optimization and insightful data for enhancing website performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt and professional assistance. The app is noted for providing a seamless ad exchange experience and a hands-on approach to product advertising.

September 26, 2023

Easy to set up. Let's see how it preforms.

WILD WORLD OUTDOORS
5 months using the app
July 19, 2021

Brand new to the app. Customer service responded quickly when I was uncertain. Great app so far. Will update after I have had it for a month.

Thick Curvy Chic Customs
October 5, 2021

The customer service is amazing. This app simplified my life. So grateful my business is growing and the email marketing is so easy.

Ulani Joy
October 4, 2023

Excellent assistance

Suite 101 "One-Stop-Shop", LLC
3 months using the app
October 18, 2023

I have only had this app for a minute and already im loving this app.

Mystery Dream Store
About 1 month using the app
June 29, 2023

I like this app because it gives my shop the opportunity to be shown up as ads on another shop. I really recommend this app.

MLNshops
October 15, 2023

super easy to set up.

PetPaws and Homeware
About 2 months using the app
January 31, 2022

App was really easy to set up, ran into a slight hiccup when linking the store but the support team was on point and managed to get the issue fixed within a few minutes. Free
Fee Marking
Easy Set up
????
Profit

La Fiorentina
February 1, 2022

This app is a great way to get noticed for free, and customer support was quick to answer and help with some issues.

J & S Expressions LLC
January 28, 2022

Great app! I love the function of automizely esp for ad exchange, so traffic can be coming from other websites free.. I only would have liked if we could put in the same amount of products that automizely has it has 6 products advertised and we can place only 5

Mitchkee