Automizely Traffic & Ads

Boost Black Friday/BFCM Sales, Ads Exchange, Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

MISSILADY

Location China

Thanks very much! I like the app very much, and I'm always happy to talk with this team. All their apps are so GREAT!!!!!

preisfuchs247

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Super support. Very fast. I am curious to see how much traffic the app will bring and how the conversion will be. In any case, it is a very good idea...keep it up....

TequilaCraftsMe

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far, so good. Easy to integrate with my Shopify store. Let's see how well it helps with my conversion rate. Optimistic so far!

MABELLADY

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Princy was so pro and helpful, I've just installed the app will update while getting results, but for sure will always use it, it is so promising.

Uniquely max

I like this app and it can help for marketing in easy and professional way to use,it save time and effort.

Trendy Treasures

I used this to help me to boost my sales. Easy to understand to follow all the steps what to do. This will be a great suggestion to everyone.

elle's secret Beauty

Time spent using app 1 day

I just installed the app. its very easy user friendly. I really enjoyed it. I need more time to check about such app. Thanks

Niks Pikks

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great idea. Easy to set up. ..................................................................................................................................

Norsin Store | متجر نورسين

Location Saudi Arabia

A great program, they have strong support and a fast response, and this is very wonderful. It is highly recommended

Ulani Joy

Time spent using app 2 minutes

The customer service is amazing. This app simplified my life. So grateful my business is growing and the email marketing is so easy.