Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Free

VICLOGIC

Excellent products and excellent customer support!
I am using Automizely to promote my site. I am highly impressed.

Dynamic Legacy

I love that its free and builds traffic to your website. Great for starters. I would recommend. Great app

Natural Napes

great customer service! I was helped in a matter of minutes and was greeted with politeness. thank you

Flavas Clothing Co

The customer service is excellent, great app. Ankush was a great help when I reached out for assistance.

Buddywears

Automizely helps me to get free traffic to my store. The best part is it is free as of now. It's A.I. recommendations are good

Ginmilla

Bei dieser App ist es ganz leicht und einfach eine Kampagne einzurichten, man braucht nur 5 Produkte auswählen und das wahr es

Le Shea’s Essentials

So far so good. It was very easy to set up. I'll write another review once I am able to view the ad. Customer service is quick on this app.

BellaRose Beauty Collections

Automizely is awesome!! They're very helpful and fast to response. I would recommend it to everyone.

Nifty Room Ideas

Just downloaded the APP for my store. Had a question about how it worked and got an immediate help from support.

RedRocco

I like this app it has a lot of quality add on that help my business. Support is great. I really like the email function