4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and free traffic and ads features, making it ideal for startups and small online stores. Its standout feature is showcasing products as ads on other stores, potentially boosting visibility and traffic. The app uses AI optimization for improved ad campaigns and insightful data for enhanced website performance. Merchants commend the responsive and professional customer support team. The app's free plan makes it accessible for all businesses, and it's recommended for those looking to streamline their advertising campaigns.

January 28, 2022

Great app! I love the function of automizely esp for ad exchange, so traffic can be coming from other websites free.. I only would have liked if we could put in the same amount of products that automizely has it has 6 products advertised and we can place only 5

Mitchkee
November 9, 2022

Subash was very friendly and helpful and very quickly helped me with removing the Automizely branding.

sqwarewear
September 14, 2023

Easy to use. Would recommend to other Shopify users

Nathaniel's Store
About 1 month using the app
Edited May 25, 2021

I was absolutely clueless i had no idea what i was doing as this is all new to me. But "Ankush" from support was so very helpful. If I could rate higher than 5 stars I would. Thank you so much!

Luxe n Lavish
June 4, 2021

Very helpful. I had a couple of questions. Respectful. Met all of my expectations. I appreciate the support.

Andreamers Anonymous
August 29, 2023

I have been looking for a hands-on means of advertising products on my newly launched store... And I must say this is pretty synonymous to what I have been looking for. From the seamless setup to product listing, to agent assistance, I must commend them. Thank you Ayushi and Rehan for your Assistance. Kudos!

Kitchups
Nigeria
3 months using the app
July 2, 2021

N/A.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Myriad Home
Edited June 12, 2023

I used to install friend's referral app and I liked it. This time, I also considered and encountered your great app, and the support team's warm support has completed installation and configuration in 30 seconds. The review evaluation is also very good, so I am looking forward to the good results! Since then, traffic and clicks have been steadily increasing. This app is the best. I am looking forward to future growth.

As Shopify Partners:
Great support and quick response! Moreover, more than 90% of my clients are satisfied. Thank you for all your help!!!

TrendyJapan
Japan
September 19, 2023

This app is user-friendly and easy to use. The way it connects with other tools went really smoothly. I'll surely suggest this platform to anyone looking to make advertising campaigns with less hassle.

mixelz
United Arab Emirates
21 days using the app
January 18, 2022

Probably the best group of Shopify app developers out there especially for a newly started store. They basically offer highly professional marketing, review and logistic tools for free and only begin to charge as you scale up as a business. A model other developers should follow. The common issue for new starters is not having the capital to justify expensive subscriptions to apps until they begin to turn over enough revenue. The Automizely group basically solves this issue for everyone with the added bonus of exceptional customer service. 24/7 and super responsive team. Their apps are also more functional than many others that charge subscription fees from the very start. Super impressed with this group as they've helped us scale significantly to the point that we would be more than happy to pay and continue with their service long term.

apprécier.