Automizely Traffic & Ads

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 22, 2021

Great app- helps show off your site. As a new site it can be difficult to bring in new customers- Also, customer service is very responsive.

Bullet2Bullet
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 19, 2021

Great customer service, great app. Automizely offers a suite of amazing apps and the good thing is there are free options!

LifeStyled Décor
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited November 19, 2021

La conversación fue buena. Fue de mucha ayuda. Se resolvió mi problema.I like the app. Hopefully will help me to have more orders.
The customer services is awesome. Thanks

Magdala's List
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 16, 2021

Just signed up but customer service is fast and effective. Javid was very helpful in getting me set up my campaign

Prime Level Deals
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 13, 2021

Great app
I used it to advertise my products. Haven't had any results results yet but I believe it's gonna be great

HAPcare
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 9, 2021

Fast service, Thank you.
I will try and send you when I get good traffic I hope to get huge traffic.

gomypanda
Jordan
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
November 8, 2021

This app is wonderful for getting free traffic to your website. Help someone and they help you. Win WIn.

Rare Flame Candle Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 7, 2021

i used this app to run my ads and get traffic to my store. It was easy and did it in less than 10 mins. looking forward to a great result!

Wedeh's Fashion
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 6, 2021

Great, thanks about the fantastic app you are creating it helps me to do my One Man Show, good luck :)

Big Bazaar Online Shop
Bahrain
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 3, 2021

Great app so far. I'm seeing some new click throughs and the ads in return are not too intrusive for my users.

AntisocialCase
Time spent using app: 9 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 3, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,