Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Free

Siphne

I think this is a very good software, I will always use it.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

myforexstore

i use this and and it is too helpful for me and my website traffic increased and i am so happy for this

maxzol

I signed up for an ad of other stores in my store, it looks great in my store. I hope to see traffic and customer referrals from other stores. I personally think it's a really good idea I pay a lot of money to Google ads, for people who buy nothing from me at least other stores will be able to enjoy the much traffic I have in the store

Andreamers Anonymous

Very helpful. I had a couple of questions. Respectful. Met all of my expectations. I appreciate the support.

ADAWE STORE

Traffic and advertising exchange, this platform has opened a door to the international market for our online stores. It's hard to imagine us looking for Google or Facebook. Its application will change the promotion way of many sellers. It only needs one key implantation, we save the tedious operation of the process. In addition, the link address between the mobile phone and the PC cannot be opened effectively. Maybe it's network restrictions, or something else? Later, we have a good study of this app.

FRANCK LUXE STYLE

Installation simple et facile. J'apprécie bien cette application. Vivement qu'elle m'apporte une bonne satisfaction et de bon trafic

Sanitizerworld

I am seriously angry that your company would put pictures with nudity as part of product ads. I looked on my site and they came up. I took pictures and will be complaining to shipify.

May 31, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I can see that you are offended by the display of product ads. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face in Automizely Traffic.

Regards,

Rupam

Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

1 yellow dragon

i used this app because i was looking ways to promote my products and i found it and it made my store traffic increase

Luxe n Lavish

I was absolutely clueless i had no idea what i was doing as this is all new to me. But "Ankush" from support was so very helpful. If I could rate higher than 5 stars I would. Thank you so much!

Fitness Dollz

The app is great and works well. Customer service is very helpful in helping me solve my issues regarding the app.