Automizely Traffic & Ads

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited September 22, 2021

I use this app to app me promote my store to reach a wide variety of people super helpful and just w

Kickin' It With Net
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
September 21, 2021

very great, i tried it, it works fine, and easy to use, the experience for this app is amazing, you just need to follow the steps

Mitani Store
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited September 20, 2021

I love it, the app seems to be working fast. I just started using it this is great. I'm happy with the results already.

That Paradise Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 17, 2021

Helpful and nice customer support:) They responded to my request quickly. Overall is a good experience for me to use this app. Hopefully, it can help boost my store:)

Party Goddess
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 16, 2021

thank you automizely for your help ,your support and your team I recommend it for beginners and also for everyone looking to develop their shop

MORDISTORE
Morocco
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 14, 2021

Amazing app for free traffic and ad exchange, it is very easy to set up. Support team also is polite and there for you if you need anything.
Thanks!

Devotin
Croatia
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 13, 2021

great so far. I like how easy it is to navigate and get my products promoted. Would like to refer this to a friend

Atlas Star Records
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
September 11, 2021

Nice app and support is really great! Solved my problem in 2 min.
Would be nice to increase product limits to at least 20 ;)

ImageDiscern
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 10, 2021

I used it to help drive traffic to my new store and gave a variety of products that when potential customers see them it will draw them to my store. This app was very easy to use and the simplicity of it is great.

MajesticWolf Traders
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 7, 2021

Amazing App I really like it. The support is great and very useful. However, I do not understand how is possible for this app to be completely free...

Fishingcrown