Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Playthings.toys

Thank you for providing the free App!, i have a number of Automizely appa and all are fantastic with great support, highly recommend!

Typical corporation

This app is trash you get what you pay for. Its free, I get no clicks our impression. I dont know how it get 5 stars.

April 21, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you in order to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,
Shahvaz

Underthings for Ladies

I love this app so far! easy to use and Newby friendly. This is the first campaign i have ever created as well as the first store. Very excited to see the results.

Boneeboard

I like your software, it's easy to set up, and the page is simple and effective.thank u very much. email pop up and traffic app

5THSEASONSHOP

Very Nice, I like very much. Very good service and support. Very Helpful assitance. I can recomend to all.

Sky High Elite Designs

I received great assistance in order to use this app. Looking forward to see what results it will bring.

Gourmet Cafe Coffee

I really like this app. It has what you need to create a high converting store. I recommend this app to anyone

Jexag

I used this app to grow my business but I would like the app to add more than 5 products to the campaign.

Babe List

This app was really easy to use when setting up campaigns. You can set them up pretty fast. Customer service was quick to reply.

Generally Urban Co.

This is a great app! The setup was fast and easy! I definitely would recommend it for your store!!!