Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Frances In Flames

Time spent using app About 1 month

good customer service. will see how the app perfroms in the days coming, Will post back soon with more feedback but their other apps are great

Paradise of Electronics

This app is really helpful. It can get you more traffic or even more sales. The customer service chat is so reliable. I can't wait to see what more i can accomplish with this app. Recommend 100%.

Tilba Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

This is the best app ever, I love this app and the staff are very friendly and super helpful :) wonderful experience!!

tuluzsolar

Location Spain

facil de usar , la unica pega que le veo es que no traduce los textos a español y entonces hay que ir traduciendo

Bashcart

Location India

Really A fantastic app, Must try for ad exchange, I tried and got instant results within a minute. Must Try
Great response and customer service
Mr. Ravi really helped me out

TopClassCrafts

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this add to get some quick advertising on my website and it really helped out. I don't have the largest budget so free advertising is great: 5/5

Retril

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I just downloaded the app it seems to be great so far, will review again after running ads. Customer service is awesome.

Ladonna Cent

Location India

App was good but a major issue I am facing is transaction declining customer unable to pay via stripe. I contacted stripe they told it's redirecting from automizely ads.com. I contacted automizely and they are unable to figure it out

July 14, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

crazyprop.com

Location India

very good app helps to place your products in other relevant websites to increase your sales and footfalls in your website

Gifts' N Presents Plus

Good App.
Easy to install.
First time trying it.
Believe it will help a lot.
Will recommend to others.