Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Meli's Treasures

You never can find any place to promote products for free but you can here..its apps like this that will help you along that want to see success!!!

Mad Hatter Treats & Creations Clothing & More

Condidering that I just downloaded the app it seems to be great so far, will review again after running ads

L'SAINT Watches

Amazing app to use! If you want to grow your sales organically I highly recommend. Easy to use, support is great.

mcFaith

I got some help how to use it who make it easy for me it s very helpful I recommend this app. for a first time is good

Hilyard's Unique Essentials 530-238-5330 8-6 M-Sa

The app is quick & easy to set up. I like the app but it does not seem to do much at all. I have only gotten 2 clicks & a very small amount of impressions in the last 10 days. I think the idea & concept are great. The support seems to be good.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

Midwest Best Values

Easy to set up and use and fast. Very good for anyone and all levels of experience .........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++

Myriad Home

N/A.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fashion Vibes

I am loving this app so far. I am bringing in more traffic to my website since i've downloaded the app.

VICLOGIC

Excellent products and excellent customer support!
I am using Automizely to promote my site. I am highly impressed.

Dynamic Legacy

I love that its free and builds traffic to your website. Great for starters. I would recommend. Great app