Automizely Traffic & Ads

Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.8
November 8, 2021

This app is wonderful for getting free traffic to your website. Help someone and they help you. Win WIn.

Rare Flame Candle Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 7, 2021

i used this app to run my ads and get traffic to my store. It was easy and did it in less than 10 mins. looking forward to a great result!

Wedeh's Fashion
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 6, 2021

Great, thanks about the fantastic app you are creating it helps me to do my One Man Show, good luck :)

Big Bazaar Online Shop
Bahrain
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 3, 2021

Great app so far. I'm seeing some new click throughs and the ads in return are not too intrusive for my users.

AntisocialCase
Time spent using app: 9 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 3, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

November 2, 2021

The app is not performing well. i havn't been able to get access and developers do not sometimes respond so id rather write a review here. i downloaded the app and ever since then, it's sending access permission to one of my emails, i wen't through the effort of going through that email to grant access and when i click on both this app and the reviews one it shuts me out and asks me to still confirm AGAIN i do not know what's happening but the review app was working fine yesterday until today after i downloaded this and now it's talking about some organisation.

House Of biz
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 3, 2021

I understand the app is not working as expected and you had to go through a lot of trouble. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)