Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Fabulous Handbag

just install so far did not use. but look goods lot of features. contact the customers and get a response in seconds which is a very good service.

DEPOLICO

I really appreciate the patience and cooperation of those who work in the chat of the Ankush application.

100 CompleXX

Jusqu'ici, je suis relativement satisfaite du service et de la rapidité du temps de réponse. L'échange de publicités est très sympa, j'espère que cela fera son "effet" sur mes ventes :-)

GrandSellers

Very Good for Free Traffic, fast Support (Live Chat 24/7!). I hope i will increase my sales, i let you know. Easy Setup for 5 Products in exchange with other Products in your Store!

Fitness Malomay

great service fast and easy to use. only down side is that you can only promote 5 product
s.
better if it was 10

May 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know about your suggestion. We are continuously working to improve the application and your feedback is noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Regards,
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

Legal Belle

very happy with this app work really well and the customer service is also really good and very helpful

JALskin

great app; love it great support through out the app, been using this app for a while and it's massively helped my business

Mad Mazelle

Great app, great service and fast response so far I've enable it to start promoting my products. We'll see how it goes.

Coffee Orgasmic

Very easy to set-up and has a great concept to create traffic fast.
Support is instant if you need it and very friendly and helpful.

Hi Tek Imports

so far, pretty easy. Let's see the results... this is the first time using this Free Traffic Ad app. I am hopeful that i get some exposure. along with some traffic and of course ultimately conversions.