Automizely Traffic & Ads

Help brands drive quality traffic to store with ad exchange.

Price: Free

Buddywears

Location India

Automizely helps me to get free traffic to my store. The best part is it is free as of now. It's A.I. recommendations are good

Ginmilla

Location Austria

Bei dieser App ist es ganz leicht und einfach eine Kampagne einzurichten, man braucht nur 5 Produkte auswählen und das wahr es

Le Shea’s Essentials

So far so good. It was very easy to set up. I'll write another review once I am able to view the ad. Customer service is quick on this app.

BellaRose Beauty Collections

Automizely is awesome!! They're very helpful and fast to response. I would recommend it to everyone.

Nifty Room Ideas

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just downloaded the APP for my store. Had a question about how it worked and got an immediate help from support.

RedRocco

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app it has a lot of quality add on that help my business. Support is great. I really like the email function

The Shurt

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app for connecting your shop with others for exposure. Quick to setup. Fast customer support services.

Optic-Fashions

This app is great 5 minutes and already have products showing on other places. Awesome and highly recommend a must

Eye Decore

great customer service and pretty easy to navigate. I haven't really used it yet , due to the wait on removing the logo . I am very excited to start.

Coolsexyfit

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

I just started using this app but I love it already. It's very easy to set up and the customer service are always available to assist