Automizely Traffic & Ads

Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.8
December 6, 2021

The support is great! Really efficient and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to other Shopify users.

Baerco
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 5, 2021

ADITYA WAS VERY HELPFUL HELPED ME OUT ALOT. AUTOMIZELY HAS A LOT OF APPS THAT EVERY STORE MUST HAVE.

Moparville
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 30, 2021

I like the fact that this app is free and it help those of us that are just starting out in this industry gain customers that is in out nitch store, Thank you for helping us help us.

Smoke High
Time spent using app: 16 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our app.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

November 27, 2021

I would like to thanks Lovish for helping me today. He has been really patience with all my questions and concerns. After I downloaded the app to my store, I was a little confused about what to do. Lovish help me understand what I was doing wrong. I will continue to use this company in the future. Their apps are very easy to use.

Sparkle Your Life Club
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited November 24, 2021

USING THIS APP AND THE REPRESENTATIVES ARE GREAT TO WORK WITH IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES. ALSO THEY HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS TO CHOOSE FROM AS WELL

lillie pedals & plaids