Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Quratiq Wellness and Beauty

I just loaded the app on to my store. I had a question and recieved prompt customer service via chat. I really hope this app works and boosts my sales.

Hausbox GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app 44 minutes

A very very very easy few klick marketing for zero Euros. You pay nothing, the Support is very fast and helpfull

Herb & Hash

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Friendly support, clean and simple app design.
Easy to setup and install, don't know yet how much traffic it will bring.
But we'll see.

B Superlative

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I am new to the Automizely Free Traffic & Ad app but I have used some of their others app. I love how easy to use they are and I have so far not have any issues with them.

ICU SEXY

Loved This app !!!! Its easy to use and free. Just follow the links menu to the left and be sure to visit all of them. ~Meridith, Webmaster, icusexy.com

NICESEAL TAPE

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app makes the big sales, Hope we can increase more sales.
The expert give us the big support. We really appreciate it.

Busty Lash Bar & Boutique LLC

So far, I am loving the app. So easy to use. I cannot believe I was not using this app before. Its a must have.

KeishaLatrice

I just started using this app so I don't know the outcome of it yet. But I am excited to see where it goes.

Siphne

Location China

I think this is a very good software, I will always use it.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

myforexstore

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 22 hours

i use this and and it is too helpful for me and my website traffic increased and i am so happy for this