The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for small and new online stores due to its user-friendly interface and easy integration. It's free to start, making it a low-risk option. The app supports marketing efforts by displaying products as ads on other stores and enabling traffic exchange. It also enhances ad campaigns and traffic generation through AI optimization. Merchants appreciate the efficient customer service and the valuable data provided for improved website performance.

June 17, 2023

Prompt response from the support team :-)
I am trying our their products and so far, it has been a good experience.

Luxury L'Affaire
18 minutes using the app
May 19, 2023

Kept simple and straight to work. You select most preferred products right in the begging for a campaign. That for me is an indication of being pro-active and results driven

EssentialStore
South Africa
About 1 hour using the app
January 2, 2023

Haven't really experience the information yet for traffic to automizing and as well well as for the ads. Hope to any ways it can help.

Spicy PJ-LLC
1 day using the app
February 4, 2023

They have a great support assistance. Ayushi very fast response in dealing with my problems. Very good

Artistiquejoy
Indonesia
About 2 months using the app
January 10, 2023

i dont know for now i like it but i dont know if this app will help me to bring sales to my store.. if will then i will give 5 stars!

MegaShop
Croatia
26 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied January 10, 2023

I appreciate you providing your thoughts.

Accept my apologies for the situation you found yourself in. But this is not the kind of experience we want to give our users.

Since you are a valued customer, we constantly strive to provide a wonderful experience. Knowing that our service fell short of your expectations makes us very sad.

Any suggestions are welcome. If you have any recommendations that would make our platform more user-friendly, do let us know. You can always get in touch with us through your account's live chat feature.

We apologize for the trouble we have given you.

Regards,
Automizely Team

May 25, 2023

This app is very easy to use! I'm glad I came across this ad because it was exactly what I was looking for.

Lanna Lux
39 minutes using the app
March 15, 2023

Easy to set up excited to see results. Not sure how much effect it will have in drawing people in. Will have to just wait and see. It was very easy to set up.

designs for the home
About 6 hours using the app
December 10, 2022

Love it! Instant impressions, fast customer service assistance, traffic is flowing in nicely.

LOVELILITTLETHING
4 months using the app
June 5, 2023

very niceand very good app to help you to improve you store

Keptimex
Greece
About 3 hours using the app
February 1, 2023

best , how good works thanks

Storewithbrains