Automizely Traffic & Ads

Boost Black Friday/BFCM Sales, Ads Exchange, Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

A Touch Of Ray

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Just started using the app and its really easy to use!, so lets see how well it does, excited to get started

Skyplus Boutique

I have been using a related app for email marketing, pop ups to boost my sales by authomizely and everything has been great as i wanted even though i have not had sales yet because i just launched my store. I have not added authomizely traffic help drive traffic and i have a wonderful and prompt assistance from the tech team as usual. Please i do recommend these apps by authomizely for all your stores. These apps by authomizely are easy to set up within minutes and wait for the results. Those who have stores with good sales should use these apps to boost and have more and surprising better sales.

specialimagess

easy an fun to use simple an straight to the point Thank you shopify for making things easier for me

Meli's Treasures

You never can find any place to promote products for free but you can here..its apps like this that will help you along that want to see success!!!

Mad Hatter Treats & Creations Clothing & More

Time spent using app About 1 year

Condidering that I just downloaded the app it seems to be great so far, will review again after running ads

L'SAINT Watches

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app to use! If you want to grow your sales organically I highly recommend. Easy to use, support is great.

mcFaith

I got some help how to use it who make it easy for me it s very helpful I recommend this app. for a first time is good

Hilyard's Unique Essentials 530-238-5330 8-6 M-Sa

The app is quick & easy to set up. I like the app but it does not seem to do much at all. I have only gotten 2 clicks & a very small amount of impressions in the last 10 days. I think the idea & concept are great. The support seems to be good.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

Midwest Best Values

Easy to set up and use and fast. Very good for anyone and all levels of experience .........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++

Myriad Home

Time spent using app About 1 year

N/A.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................