Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Queenn's Glow

People on there are very lovely I cant wait to use this app :)
I really feel like it will help with sales and i would be able to keep a track on it :)

RosieSensations

omg this was so easy to set up. just answer the questions. then your done. thank you so much. I used it to conect basically everythign from pop up, email, empty cart, promoting. awesome. thanks again

Stalids5

Super Easy to use, very quick processing just in a few seconds. Not know the effect yet but hopefully it's good.

Picturesque Gifts

So far the app has been a good experience. Very nice UX and looking forward to seeing the results with the ads.

AIDAN WHITE

This application is very easy to use. I cross finger that's bring me a lot of free traffic. I recommended

LevelUp Fitness Sportswear

The app helped me get free traffic that converts. I got clicks from potential customers that are interested in my products and services.

Felinus Fabrics

Great service! I had some questions, and they were answered thoroughly and immediately. I'm going to try out their app now!

Brasil Online

DOGEPlush

I use this help to get free marketing out there and cross promote partners. The customer support is very responsive and helpful even late at night :) Highly recommend.

Hair Plus ME

I am just starting. I have not done much and there is nothing to base this on. So far this has been a smooth process. *Update, so I reached out for customer service and the team was just very responsive and understood what I needed help with. I can't wait to see how this service helps my business.