4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and free traffic and ads features, making it ideal for startups and small online stores. Its standout feature is showcasing products as ads on other stores, potentially boosting visibility and traffic. The app uses AI optimization for improved ad campaigns and insightful data for enhanced website performance. Merchants commend the responsive and professional customer support team. The app's free plan makes it accessible for all businesses, and it's recommended for those looking to streamline their advertising campaigns.

July 29, 2023

excellent app really a unique experience at beginning.
expecting tremendous response through AUTOMIZELY TRAFFIC AND ADS

Fizzibyizzicommerce
India
Edited May 8, 2021

Not use this app yet, But the customer service is great & really thoughtful. Thank you, Dear Abhishek for your help This is a good company with a great product.

inincloth
About 9 hours using the app
July 16, 2023

At least for customer service, Ayushi was very helpful. I just installed it, so I will have to see if it brings in sales.

Maximum Effort Coffee Company
About 6 hours using the app
June 3, 2021

Traffic and advertising exchange, this platform has opened a door to the international market for our online stores. It's hard to imagine us looking for Google or Facebook. Its application will change the promotion way of many sellers. It only needs one key implantation, we save the tedious operation of the process. In addition, the link address between the mobile phone and the PC cannot be opened effectively. Maybe it's network restrictions, or something else? Later, we have a good study of this app.

ADAWE STORE
October 14, 2022

Support says their app works. It does't work for me. Support was quick but not sure I was chatting with the developer or not. Clearing cookies, history and reinstalling doesn't work. What I was curious about is why I had 160 or so views and the ad banner "recommend.." wasn't showing. How did I get those views if the ad banner is not showing?

LuxRoomCo
June 20, 2021

I am using this app to help with possible sales from my online store. Hopefully it helps because I'm really struggling to make consistent sales.

Ooh Demi Boutique
March 15, 2023

Easy to set up excited to see results. Not sure how much effect it will have in drawing people in. Will have to just wait and see. It was very easy to set up.

designs for the home
About 6 hours using the app
Edited February 19, 2021

amazing free app for easy email marketing , and great customer service with always quick responses .

MOTSI UK
September 28, 2022

A very good software, let my store traffic up a lot, customer service staff is also very patient, a very good experience

SexyDoll
May 16, 2023

Easy set up and there is someone on chat if you need to reach out and get assistance. Very helpful, thank you.

THINK88