Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

Jevidy Beauty

I love this app it’s amazing they have a landing page, emails , free shipping bars etc . They have everything you could Ask for I’m so happy I added this app.

phasil - Online Market

Es Excelente, Estupenda, Ayuda al Emprendedor, Debes probarla, Mejoró la interfaz de la tienda, Muy Contento con su uso

Flipclockshop

My flipclockshop gets a great help trough Automizely. Thanks for the support!
A lot of features and add-ons. Great!

Tenga-toy

I really recommand this app because it well makes your next clients feel safely to buy your product , cause some other clients bought from your store .
thank you .

Mamiinjaz.si

Custom Pod Cases

Great Free App. It lets you customize your pop-ups and abandoned checkout features. Highly recommended if you are new to dropshipping

AthleisureFitness

I signed up looking to create just a popup sign and I was very surprised to find everything you guys have to offer and the upcoming tools that you will be adding. Thankst~

PerPear.com

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

CocoaCoastSwimsuits.com

pochspot

great tool very helpful i would recommended to everyone easy to use great customer service J