Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

primesoftwarestore

Bad service.
Support 0
They provide a free service but they suspend your account for no reason. Don't install this app

August 9, 2021

It is really unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met in the recent interaction with us. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. However, please understand that sending emails to the purchased list is ‘not allowed’. It will affect your domain and will also cause a high spam rate.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Tiệm Bút Shiawase

I appreciate the service you guys try to provide but the customer services and technical support are far below standard. I was asked a lot of time-consuming questions while non of my problem was resolved quickly.
Also, the app slows down my site a lot. I hope you guy will provide clearer instructions rather than trying to ask a lot of weird questions to make customers not to uninstall.

August 4, 2021

It is really unfortunate that your expectations on the recent interaction were not met. However, this is certainly not what we want our users to go through.

We are in communication with all support members involved and would definitely brainstorm to see how things could have been handled differently.
You are our valued user and we are committed to provide the best user support at all times. Your feedback has been duly noted and will be passed on to the developer team.

Nitish Kumar

Comfisonia

I'm giving this a star for one reason which is a big deal. When anybody subscribes to your email, they automatically send a welcome email to the subscriber using their email, which means, if the subscriber tries to respond to that email, they would be the one to receive the email (this makes you lose your customers to them). This is totally wrong and seems like a scam. I have been asking them to assist with changing the sender's email from their's to my company's email but they refused to assist. They give you the run around till you give up.

August 3, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I understand you are concerned about changing the sender's email to your company's email. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience the best customer support. We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you nothing but the best.

Rupam

Twice the Scent

It’s confusing to use, they don’t accept main stream emails like gmail and yahoo. Customer service is kinda sketchy. Do not recommend.

July 10, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Please understand that free domains like Gmail, Yahoo cannot be verified as they do not support email verification.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience better with us.

BOHIN France

This app slowed my site down from 46 to 35. After uninstalling i went up to 38 only. Pay attention to this.

June 28, 2021

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

999PAINTINGS

Kept telling me for 5 days that my issue will be solved in max. 24 hrs. On day 6 told me that they won't do it at all. Really bad experience.

June 9, 2021

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using the app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Rupam

var deals

I have my contacts move from another email marketing and have been verified by another App, unfortunately when i send they told me my emails listing contain spam but did not review further as some engine will stop the emails bounced and suppress it but for them, i have no idea. i asked for 3 days and they not response and each time different agent response i have to repeat few times the same issues as my account is suspended! Horrible service.

MountMariah

Giving this app one star because it constantly freezes up on me causing me to have to start from the beginning each time. When I reached out, they told me the basics "clear your catche" "make sure you're connected to a high speed service" etc.... None of those things worked. Every other app attached to my site works perfectly fine so no its not connection issues. I didn't really like how they didn't ever resolve my issue. Other then that, the app is a good/decent app for sending out emails, pop ups, etc... this is just my experience, everyone might not have the same. adding onto this review as I am continuing to experience inconveniences with this app. 1.) I had "Powered By Automizely" removed from my pop up about 6 months ago and is suddenly appeared again. When asked to remove I was told it may not be able to be removed bc I have a free shopify plan?? which I don't, and makes no sense considering it was removed previously. 2.) Right after that issue, I go to send a newsletter out and its telling me I can ONLY send to 300 contacts because they need to verify that I am not a spammer? I was told I would have to wait 12-24 hrs. This is such an inconvenience considering as a business I must send out newsletters in a timely manner. I am searching for a new newsletter app that I can switch over to because I am finally fed up with the issues I keep having

May 31, 2021

You are our valued user and we are committed to provide the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Irresistible Cosmetics

Tried to send emails but the send button was locked. The communication with the agent although online is very slow. I requested a few things because the app limits your usage and only some were address. Overall we don't have time to waste trying to get emails sent once you have taken time to create the email. Waste of my time from yesterday to send one email.

May 25, 2021

We really apologize for the inconvenience. We are going through the issues faced and fixing them on an urgent basis. A dedicated resource has been assigned to resolve your concern immediately.

Hope your experience gets better and we keep providing the best of features and services to you.

Nitish

Denceclothiers

Deceitful customer service...could give them 0 rating . There were only after reviews. How can??????

May 10, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with with utmost priority.

We have already forwarded your request to the concerned team and we will inform you once it is completed.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Nitesh Pandey