Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Popups, Exit Popup,

The Heart Gang

Great customer support! The app is really easy to use and has amazing features for a free app! very impressed

The Boneyard Coffee Company

The customer service is lightening fast! Thank you for your support! Quick customer service makes or breaks a product. Definitely 5 stars.

The Gentlemen's Bar

It's a great app and easy to use. I like the customer services here, they addressed my enquiries fast! Also, I like the removal of the branding logo in the pop up and email even though I not a paid user here. Thanks!

DIGversity

very good app and sevices. I was impress with their chat fast answer. You can do a lot of things in app så I recomand

The Buttah Shop

Honestly this has made it so much easier for me to create a newsletter. I also love that it sets up the promos right in my shopify store.

Zwazo Paradi

I just download the app for my store and need help to remove and indications. The support was very helpful and quick to respond. It is my first time, so far I have no complain.

Doverno

The app has really great functionality and support responds immediately to all questions. Great value for being free.

retro-moda-shop.com

Amazing so far, I had a little problem and I had access to instant support even though I'm not paying anything. The only thing that they could add is some hosting system for lead magnets files.

thealoeco

Great for a free app, customer service is super quick and helpful. There are some limitations in style and design but to be expected.

Flex 4x4 Apparel

So easy to use and staff are supper helpful, Would recommend! Most of the stuff is already set up for you to use. Give it a go!