Automizely Email Pop Ups

Automizely Email Pop Ups

by Automizely & AfterShip

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Sales Pop Up,Abandoned Cart Popup

Jay Dü

This app is easy to use and looks great! Support team got to me in seconds and was friendly and helpful.

ABSupplyATL

The app works great so far, recent download so once I run a few campaigns I will give more detailed review. Customer service was fast & helpful.

Charmed By Riss Handmade Custom Jewelry & Gift Boutique

I just started using the app but I do Love it so far! The Automization of everything is my best friend!

KURO and Co.

The support team was super fast in getting back to me and were able to help with my request right away. The app is very easy to use :)

The Heart Gang

Great customer support! The app is really easy to use and has amazing features for a free app! very impressed

The Boneyard Coffee Company

The customer service is lightening fast! Thank you for your support! Quick customer service makes or breaks a product. Definitely 5 stars.

The Gentlemen's Bar

It's a great app and easy to use. I like the customer services here, they addressed my enquiries fast! Also, I like the removal of the branding logo in the pop up and email even though I not a paid user here. Thanks!

DIGversity

very good app and sevices. I was impress with their chat fast answer. You can do a lot of things in app så I recomand

The Buttah Shop

Honestly this has made it so much easier for me to create a newsletter. I also love that it sets up the promos right in my shopify store.

Zwazo Paradi

I just download the app for my store and need help to remove and indications. The support was very helpful and quick to respond. It is my first time, so far I have no complain.