Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Empower brands to drive leads, customer engagement, and sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OAKLICLOTHING

Just downloaded today and got to say that being a start-up clothing brand, this has really helped and i can say i highly recommend it

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

Location Serbia

I used this app to try to increase conversion. I hope it will work. I saw 73 subscribers in web push part but I have never seen that web push message in my store. I can't customize it. Only because 4* I hope this will be more transparent if I unlock all features with this review. Total sum - very good app for a pop up discount and it's still free. Thank you

OnPointTP

Location South Africa

I think it's a great tool to have on your shopify store. Thanks guys for bringing this amazing tool to us

Live Well in the World

Easy to use and set up. Simple and effective tool to enhance your user experience & retain customers. Trying out the push notifications currently. Excited to see what other features are rolled out...

Eureka Drone

Time spent using app 15 minutes

great app fantastic, gets the job done. we need to unlock more features though so that it can compete with the rest

October 11, 2019

Thank you for the review. Please do recommend any feature that you would want to see unlocked.

Wieco

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Très bonne application je l'utilise sur tous mes shop ! je recommande à 100% !
Très bien ! très bien !

October 11, 2019

Thank you for the review. Please do recommend any improvement that you would want to see within the app.

Crossconnections.com.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've used this app and it works correctly. The email marketing message was awesome. They should add more free features to their app. The experience was very good.

October 11, 2019

Thank You for the review.
Can you please help us understand which all new features you will want to see in the future?

has4me

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am about to use the app and will rate my experience with its capabilities. I will integrate it in the site to see what it accomplish thanks. base on my experience I will give my full remark.

October 10, 2019

Thank You for the review, hope everything is well. Do let us know if you face any issue.

Smooth Corner

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app with much easy & effective features to generate more sales & traffic to your store, highly recommended

October 11, 2019

Thank you for the review.
Is everything alright? Do let us know if you need any assistance with the app.
We are awaiting the full review of the app eagerly.

Kareanne Harvey

Location South Africa

Looks promising enough. Just installed app and I have to test how it works. Will further review later. So far I give 5 star

October 11, 2019

Thank You for the review.
Do let us know if you need any assistance.
We are awaiting eagerly for the full review.